Class of 2016 - QB David Moore (GA) Transfers from Memphis to GCCC to CMU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 QB David Moore (GA) Transfers from Memphis to GCCC to CMU

Is SU only taking one QB this cycle, or could they take 2? Womack is coming in as an athlete, isn't he?

Went to school w/ this kid's dad, Mike Moore- had a coupla of the same classes. Comes from a great family, is very well coached, and mechanics are top-notch. I know his Dad is ecstatic for the offer.
Would not shock me in the least if we flipped this kid...Brown or no Brown. Bring em both and may the best qb win!!

Is SU only taking one QB this cycle, or could they take 2? Womack is coming in as an athlete, isn't he?
I'm pretty sure Womack is going to get a nice long look at QB.

As for this cycle...I don't believe we're going to take two QBs, unless we wind up taking Brotzki as a preferred walk-on or something.

As for this cycle...I don't believe we're going to take two QBs, unless we wind up taking Brotzki as a preferred walk-on or something.
I figured he'd get a look at QB. I haven't looked at scholarship numbers to see how many they plan on bringing in this year. If the numbers work out, I wouldn't mind seeing 2 come in.

I honestly thought we WOULD take two, but everything I've seen and heard indicates we're only planning on taking one.

So, we won't take this kid and Brown?

If we are able to land Brown, we should bring this kid in too. Sorry, I love AJ but I wouldn't be upset if they moved him into the secondary. There's the opening to bring Moore in.

If we are able to land Brown, we should bring this kid in too. Sorry, I love AJ but I wouldn't be upset if they moved him into the secondary. There's the opening to bring Moore in.
I'm thinking that's why they said he'll redshirt. Meaning if he doesn't make ground up especially with the incoming QB's they'll move him.:noidea:

jekelish said:
You were our top choice all along, David!

We actually recommended Brown go to BC so we could get Moore.

It's genius really.

David's been really enjoying interacting with SU fans. I think we have a realistic shot to flip him.

And other prospects like what they see from him in terms of talent and potential, FYI.

David's been really enjoying interacting with SU fans. I think we have a realistic shot to flip him.

And other prospects like what they see from him in terms of talent and potential, FYI.
Good if the other guys, whom I assume come from a list of RW, Neal! colon, Mayden, and a couple of the WRs approve than lets get him in the fold ASAP. Unless of course your mystery recruit starts to appear possible, whoever that is.