Class of 2016 - QB Dwayne Haskins Jr (MD) Verbal to Ohio State | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 QB Dwayne Haskins Jr (MD) Verbal to Ohio State

LOL.

Offers include ND, FSU, Miss St., Nebraska, UMD, BC, UVA, WF, Clemson ,Texas A&M, OSU, Wisc...should I go on.
He Gone

Nate Mink‏@MinkNate 43s
Edouard's delayed enrollment has little impact on recruiting QBs. SU never seriously looked at 2015, and will still take (at least) 1 in 2016.

BzexhKqIgAArxHD.jpg:large

My god, landing Robert Washington is the absolute most important recruit for Syracuse. The kid will bring top talent with him. Not saying that guarantees we land this kid, but he seems well connected with a lot of the 2016 and 2017 recruits. I know he's a long shot, even though we will be in it to the end. The day I wake up and click on his recruiting thread and see he committed to Syracuse University, I will legitimately freak out. Sad that a 33 year old would act like that, but I won't be apologizing if it happens.

Washington is a no brainer of course but there is a kid out of NJ Kareem Walker who isn't exactly a plan "B" player. Either of them would make our RBs elite, alone side of Strickland and or Perkins Of the two I think Washington's speed numbers are a tad better than Walkers but hardly enough to discard Walker as a kid we don't want or need.

Washington is a no brainer of course but there is a kid out of NJ Kareem Walker who isn't exactly a plan "B" player. Either of them would make our RBs elite, alone side of Strickland and or Perkins Of the two I think Washington's speed numbers are a tad better than Walkers but hardly enough to discard Walker as a kid we don't want or need.
Not discarding Walker, but Washington is the guy I want most. Purely from a standpoint that the staff has been on him for a long time and he's shown genuine interest in SU as well. Being close to his mom in CT seems to be a real draw for him as well. I'm not sure Walker is all that high on Syracuse considering he hasn't visited.

Cali, Walker has no intention of coming to Syracuse. Washington is far and away the #1 priority.

Another awesome edit! The recruits have got to love seeing themselves on the front cover of a magazine.

I know that it's super early, but has he announced any sort of timeline for a commitment? I only say this as it's been mentioned that Washington could commit somewhere as early as March. If Washington were to commit to SU, there's no telling what that could do to SU's class of '16. Yeah I know, cart before the horse. The hay's never in the barn. Rise and grind.

I watched part of the game on Friday and honestly he is accuracy was not very good. He has a tendency to lock on one guy, or as Bills fans call it a case of the EJ's.

I watched part of the game on Friday and honestly he is accuracy was not very good. He has a tendency to lock on one guy, or as Bills fans call it a case of the EJ's.

Probably because these kids are thrown together for those games. I would go by his HS highlights.

Probably because these kids are thrown together for those games. I would go by his HS highlights.
Yep. There's a reason he's considered arguably the best QB recruit in the country, let's not go throwing that out the window based on what is, basically, an all-star game.