Class of 2016 - QB Dwayne Haskins Jr (MD) Verbal to Ohio State | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 QB Dwayne Haskins Jr (MD) Verbal to Ohio State

Boy, people sure do like tossing in suggestions on the stuff other people do. Ha.
If I had any sort of Photoshop skills I'd be right there with you. Maybe I'll put some time in this summer and learn. I've always been interested in giving it a shot...

Boy, people sure do like tossing in suggestions on the stuff other people do. Ha.
Also I said ten in two weeks so far I've seen 4 Haskins edits, that one (generic) and the two videos. So we will call it 7 down 3 to go lol ;)

so when is haskins visiting syracuse?

From all reports he seems Maryland bound, with RU trying like heck but will fall short in changing his mind...he has a very close friend, Adam McLean, that is a Maryland commit and he will Likely follow him there.

The connection Haskins has with the four star washington commit will not be enough to make a difference in this case...imho...now if McLean could be persuaded?...then things would get interesting.

Last edited:
The connection Haskins has with the four star washington commit will not be enough to make a difference in this case...imho

aa5d15fe903341e7dc635b4a7acf481f.jpg

;)

Haskins probably won't think to schedule a visit until we get Neal, Colone, Coleman and then someone like Mayden or that big TE to commit.

Haskins is still a LONGSHOT.

Haskins probably won't think to schedule a visit until we get Neal, Colone, Coleman and then someone like Mayden or that big TE to commit.

Haskins is still a LONGSHOT.
I'm not sure Coleman is in the equation with regard to Haskins.

Assuming that Brown does go elsewhere (BC?), what is our plan B? The NC kid we offered picked Wake, right?

Assuming that Brown does go elsewhere (BC?), what is our plan B? The NC kid we offered picked Wake, right?
We've got multiple other plans. Sawyer Smith and then there's another kid from Georgia the staff is looking at. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say his name, because I read about him first on Skowt and he doesn't have an offer yet.

We've got multiple other plans. Sawyer Smith and then there's another kid from Georgia the staff is looking at. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say his name, because I read about him first on Skowt and he doesn't have an offer yet.
I really hope we are able to get a QB this year with multiple good P5 offers. No more projects and hidden gems. For all the troubles we've had since 2000 (!) getting even serviceable QB's, it's time to start lining up QB's who are less of a risk/reach. I will be very very disappointed if we end up taking more high risk guys this year.

jekelish said:

They know each other I think. Twitters.

If you see something independent of one of the pay sites, like twitter, you can post the info. Otherwise no.

If you see something independent of one of the pay sites, like twitter, you can post the info. Otherwise no.
Or if you see a name on a publicly-searchable database list at one of the pay sites.

Was just trying to say that we need to pack some serious talent into this class ontop of RW before he considers visiting.

anomander said:
imo talent wise, Coleman wouldn't even make the top 5 of WR's that we currently have mutual interest with.

Is that a list you can share ;)? Or is it behind a paywall or not for sharing?

Is that a list you can share ;)? Or is it behind a paywall or not for sharing?

oh the list is just my personal opinion of recruits I liked better, and happen to have mutual interest. In no particular order:

Hasis DuBois
Donald Stewart
Kelvin Harmon
Frank Darby
Taysir Mack

oh the list is just my personal opinion of recruits I liked better, and happen to have mutual interest. In no particular order:

Hasis DuBois
Donald Stewart
Kelvin Harmon
Frank Darby
Taysir Mack

How about Sadiq Palmer?

How about Sadiq Palmer?

I was just talking about players currently not committed, but honestly i'd have those 5 above Palmer. He probably would be the very next one though, and do like him better then Coleman. Just my opinion.

Hasis DuBois
Donald Stewart
Kelvin Harmon
Frank Darby
Taysir Mack

That's a great list. I'm not as high on Harmon as most, as he would be my 5th in that group. I wish we were more involved with Mack than we are. I just have a feeling he's going to be a stud. He catches everything thrown at him.

Hasis DuBois
Donald Stewart
Kelvin Harmon
Frank Darby
Taysir Mack
Think Mack is a RU lock unfortunately