Class of 2015 - QB Eric Dungey (OR) Signed LOI | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 QB Eric Dungey (OR) Signed LOI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cusester said:
Can you please let it go?
assuming if he in for Cuse he commits within a week? Can't see him being a late jan decider?

No news on ED ? It seemed so right .
It's a common problem (apparently), but there are now multiple remedies for this condition, so that you can be ready when things "seem so right". I'm surprised that any sports fan has not seen any commercials for this as they are on during just about every commercial break in a football game.:noidea:

It's a common problem (apparently), but there are now multiple remedies for this condition, so that you can be ready when things "seem so right". I'm surprised that any sports fan has not seen any commercials for this as they are on during just about every commercial break in a football game.:noidea:
upload_2014-11-21_11-55-7.jpeg

Holy fruedian subconscious slip Batman.

If im Lester and Shafer i tell the kid to pick any one teamate out who is his best friend that doesnt have a D1 offer and make it a two 4. We need anyone who can play QB if we are going to be competative next year.

If im Lester and Shafer i tell the kid to pick any one teamate out who is his best friend that doesnt have a D1 offer and make it a two 4. We need anyone who can play QB if we are going to be competative next year.
no offense, but that is just plain idiotic. The team already has a talent deficiency. Giving out scholarships to kids who are not D1 caliber, just to secure a commitment from a 3 star QB, is a sure way to be a laughingstock of a program.

no offense, but that is just plain idiotic. The team already has a talent deficiency. Giving out scholarships to kids who are not D1 caliber, just to secure a commitment from a 3 star QB, is a sure way to be a laughingstock of a program.
no lefty im just kidding.

my bad for not getting your humor.
Hey at this point there isnt much to do but laugh and hope.

He sure looks like the real deal great get by Lester
First, it was a great find this late. I really liked his film. The kid has size, mobility and arm strength.Congratulations young man and welcome to the Orange fold. Now, let's put together an Offense that makes sense!!

Status
Not open for further replies.