Class of 2017 - QB Jack Coan (NY) Verbal to Wisconsin | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 QB Jack Coan (NY) Verbal to Wisconsin

Coan made an awful mistake going to a school that only knows how to run the ball.

Hornibrook escaped Wisconsin after starting for 3 years and is not going to play for an FSU team with no decent QBs. They were surprised how bad he was,

Moral of the story, if you are a RB or a OL, go to Wisconsin. If you are a QB or a WR, go somewhere with a more progressive offense. Your skills will be wasted and eating all that cheese will bind you up for years,

Coan made an awful mistake going to a school that only knows how to run the ball.

Hornibrook escaped Wisconsin after starting for 3 years and is not going to play for an FSU team with no decent QBs. They were surprised how bad he was,

Moral of the story, if you are a RB or a OL, go to Wisconsin. If you are a QB or a WR, go somewhere with a more progressive offense. Your skills will be wasted and eating all that cheese will bind you up for years,

Yeah his decision was one of the more bizarre ones of the Babers recruiting era so far. I didn’t really expect him to come here because it seemed like he was looking for something that at the time was higher profile, but to choose Wisconsin almost seems like a lack of due diligence.

Bet Russell Wilson wishes he stayed at NC State

You can thank nc state for that! He wasn't allowed back after exploring baseball options I believe. Whisky was probably safest place to fight for a spot

I have a great story about that from my time working at NCSU. I have a lot of respect for RW and how he handled himself during that fiasco.

RW is a standup human. He got me tickets for when the bills played at Seattle on MNF. Great guy.

I have a great story about that from my time working at NCSU. I have a lot of respect for RW and how he handled himself during that fiasco.

RW is a standup human. He got me tickets for when the bills played at Seattle on MNF. Great guy.

Was that the game the Seahawks put up like 40 or 50? Have a recollection of that.

Was that the game the Seahawks put up like 40 or 50? Have a recollection of that.

Seattle won 31-25. Bills had a chance at the end to win. Richard Sherman got away with a bogus holding call in the end zone.

Sharing is good. :)

Share the story?

If Mahomes and Baker Mayfield continue to tear up the NFL, maybe we can retire “pro-style offense” in time for DeVito to be a first rounder

Coan 14/19 165 yds and 2 tds at the half. Not a bad coming out party. Wisconsin throwing the ball.

Coan 14/19 165 yds and 2 tds at the half. Not a bad coming out party. Wisconsin throwing the ball.
Their RB makes things look easy and makes life easy

Their RB makes things look easy and makes life easy
Maybe but that could be said for any team. The guy is 16/21 with almost 200 yards and 2 tds. Thats a solid start to a college season. Its alright for us to say he had a good first game. Maybe it will continue, maybe it won’t. Who knows? Wish the young man well and move on.

17-23 for 192 yards now. He won’t have the opportunity to play against hapless USF the rest of the season but props to him for playing well today.

Mertz looks great tonight. Maybe Coan will be looking around...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom