Class of 2016 - QB Jack Brotzki (NY) Committed to Hobart | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 QB Jack Brotzki (NY) Committed to Hobart

He lead J-D to an undefeated season as a Frosh in 2012, and he missed most of 2013 with a leg injury.

Hated to see him transfer to CBA.

He lead J-D to an undefeated season as a Frosh in 2012, and he missed most of 2013 with a leg injury.

Hated to see him transfer to CBA.
Isn't Jamie Casullo the coach at JD now? Why leave a place whose coach has been coaching college for the last few years?

Isn't Jamie Casullo the coach at JD now? Why leave a place whose coach has been coaching college for the last few years?

He's Westhill. J-D is Coach Ormond? He's turned things around there pretty fast.

So whats the take on this kid? I am sure we have a few posters who are "in the know" or have seen him play

His Dad is an employee of the University...that helps.

nolanweidner‏@nolan_weidner 53m
Henninger intercepts Brotzki for third time. Knights score after short drive to lead 18-13 with pat pending at 9:50

nolanweidner‏@nolan_weidner 24m
Henn. will run out the clock and go home with a 20-13 victory over CBA.

Syracuse has had success with a number of CBA players. CBA is in the highest league playing the big schools. I imagine J-D being a lower classification had some weight in the decision. Years ago Cordell Mitchell who played for Ludden all through, left Ludden his senior year for Corcoran at the advice of Penn State who was recruiting him and where he ended up playing.

B71XzD5IEAAVod0.jpg:large

I just want him to wind up Orange so we can make Bill Brasky jokes. Brasky, Brotzki...close enough.

Saw Jake at the game sitting with his Father, and all of the other coaches in the 3rd level at the game today. He was in SU gear. What's the deal here can he go to school for free because his Dad works for SU, or do we have to offer?

Not sure if anybody has checked out Brotzki's Jr hudl, but imo it's pretty damn impressive.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3659112/jack-brotzki

Great size. He has a great arm. Looks like he can make all the throws, and he is pretty mobile as well. This is one guy I would like to watch a whole game though. He shows here that he can definitely make plays, but I thought I remember seeing him having some high INT games. I just want to make sure this film isn't fools gold. Either way he has enough tools where i'd be totally fine if he is 1 of the 2 qb's in this next class. It would even better if he could walk-on for free because his Dad works for the University.

Something about his throwing motion and drop-back reminds of Nassib.

Troy Nunes left some magic behind and cloned himself. I swear that is Nunes playing HS ball.

Per Twitter...

Jack has been receiving interest from UB and will be visiting Buffalo on 2/28.

Saw Jake at the game sitting with his Father, and all of the other coaches in the 3rd level at the game today. He was in SU gear. What's the deal here can he go to school for free because his Dad works for SU, or do we have to offer?
Its free tuition, not room and board.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom