Class of 2016 - QB Jake Zembiec (NY) Verbal to PSU/Retiring from Football | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 QB Jake Zembiec (NY) Verbal to PSU/Retiring from Football

SU is a nobody when it comes to recruiting the best players in NYS or New Jersey. Penn State can pick and choose anyone they want. It's never going to change. When it comes to Rochester, we barely get anyone of any substance. Don't even mention Bohyd. He's the most overrated player on SU. He has done basically nothing in his three years at SU. Our so called "best" playermaker has never scored a TD.
yes he has

SU is a nobody when it comes to recruiting the best players in NYS or New Jersey. Penn State can pick and choose anyone they want. It's never going to change.
If its never going to change why do we even bother? With attitudes like that why try anything. Things change, and I care. Sometimes I don't think its the coaches or players fault. I think its people with attitudes like this.
Don't you remember being the worst team in the country in the early to mid 70's then one of the better programs in the country in the late 80s-mid 90's then back down to one of the worst in mid 2010s, .....If nothing changes this wouldn't have happened.

You're an SU football fan but you don't care where NYS top QB plays. Looking the other way when kids are being molested is the height of what's wrong when football runs a school. Agree with you on PSU but disagree on where NYS best players play. Can you imagine our team if we could've kept Shepard, Robinson, Zembiec, and Wheatley to play at SU.
Sheppard is still in the mix. He's visiting this weekend.

Did Baber call Zembiec yet?

Kid could be in the Heisman discussion chucking it around for Dino or maybe he rather prefers the Ped State experience. Gotta make the hair stand up, as if entering John Wayne Gacey’s house.

His post says he has "accepted a medical scholarship".
He seemed like a good young man. I hope he gets his degree and goes to Syracuse for graduate school.