Class of 2016 - QB Jarrett Guarantano (NJ) Verbal to Tenn. | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 QB Jarrett Guarantano (NJ) Verbal to Tenn.

CuseLegacy

Bm6EVoyIIAIsyBA.jpg:large

Jarrett Guarantano ‏@Guarantano18 34m
Truly blessed to receive offers from Syracuse , Wisconsin , & Louisville today #Orangemen #Badgers #Cardinals pic.twitter.com/MVbQN9h8gp

Last edited:
Offers include OSU, RU, Clemson, UVA, BC, UNC, Nebraska, UT, Wisc, Ville, Syracuse

Any shot? At all?

"Jarrett Guarantano: This Oradell, New Jersey, prospect from Bergen Catholic is going to have some hype behind him as he comes into his junior and senior years.

A big arm and a 4.59-second 40-time will do that to a person. As for the Badgers, they may have come too late. It was on a day when Louisville (always Louisville) and Syracuse offered, and his offer list already includes Arizona State, Clemson, Michigan State, Nebraska, Ohio State, Rutgers and Tennessee. Add to that interest from Alabama, Auburn, Florida State and Oklahoma, and it could be a moon-shooter to land Guarantano."

http://www.buckys5thquarter.com/201...tball-recruiting-rahn-bailey-texas-troy-jeter

Bergen Catholic? A national level QB prospect? Let me wager a guess he ends up at Notre Dame.

Rich Scanlon's high school.

Frozen said:
Rich Scanlon's high school.

My high school as well. This kid is pretty good, but hasn't had much of a chance to prove himself yet. This year will be his first year as the starter. Most of his hype is based off of potential, but that's not a bad thing.

Brian Cushing came out of there too. I remember very early in his recruitment, when we were briefly mentioned with him, he said he was looking at Syracuse because that's where Rich Scanlon went.

I don't think we have a shot in hell with a national recruit QB out of that school, but stranger things have happened.

Came across this in a Toad article as I was doing some research on Pickard:

No. 14 Jarrett Guarantano, a class of 2016 prospect, added an offer from Penn State last weekend after standing out at their camp. He will visit Alabama next week and release his list of top schools Aug 1.