Class of 2024 - QB Joey Tomasso (NY) PWO Offer | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 QB Joey Tomasso (NY) PWO Offer

He's a really good athlete and has gotten bigger for sure. Watched him play hoops a couple times this year. probably winds up at an Ivy or Patriot league type school.

IMG_4718.jpeg

He’s still just an offer, though, right?
Yes, and a PWO offer at that.

I believe he has full offers to a number of other schools that play football at a lower level.

I think he is a fine baseball player too. SU doesn't have a team, which doesn't help matters.

He will need to have a strong desire to play football at the P5 level to come to Syracuse.

Yes, and a PWO offer at that.

I believe he has full offers to a number of other schools that play football at a lower level.

I think he is a fine baseball player too. SU doesn't have a team, which doesn't help matters.

He will need to have a strong desire to play at the P5 level to come to Syracuse.

Agreed. He said as much in the article.

Paraphrasing: it would be a dream to play at SU, and play for Coach Beck, but he has to weigh that against the scholarship opportunities that he has at other, lower level programs.

Makes perfect sense to me. Going to an Ivy, having tuition covered, etc. has got to be a compelling lure, even if he wants to play at the P5 level.

PWO> JOEY TOMASSO 2024 WAVERLY HS, WAVERLY, NY
# 11 6' 2" 178 HIS TWITTER, JR. STATS: 62.7% 153 - 244 2,239 YDS, 24 TDS PASS, 103 - 818 YDS 14 TDS RUSH//// CAREER: 469 - 844 5,948 YDS 60TDS PASS, 228 RUSHES 1494 YDS - 30TDS//// 40 N/A
12217925_f0a3f4b370194aa0912b1deae4b7eb0c.jpg

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM:

HIGH FBIQ
SHORT DROP AFTER CATCH FROM CENTER FOOTWORK EXC
VERY PATIENT/POISED IN POCKET
WAITS FOR REC'S TO GET OPEN DOESN'T FORCE THROWS
VERY GOOD THROWING MOTION
VERY GOOD ARM
GOOD RUNNING ABILITY
THROWS WELL ON RUN

WAVERLY'S TOMASSO NAMED N.Y. STATE HIGH SCHOOL ...

http://www.waverlyathletics.com/headlines/2023/waverlys-tomasso-named-ny-state-high-school-football-coaches-association-class-c-player-of-the-year-/

Last edited:
No idea if he's committed, but an article one month ago today from most excellent Binghamton Press & Sun-Bulletin writer Kevin Stevens indicated that Colgate, New Hampshire, Buffalo and Fordham were interested.

What do you mean IB? Has he verbaled to an Ivy League school?

Great family and know his Dad from college but have not spoken to him in quite some time. I think Joey is weighing his options and would love to get a 1A full ride. He is also a really good student so he has plenty of options of where he will play next year but at the end of the day I think it will be a Colgate type or maybe even IVY league. Big fan of the kid. UB might be good spot but an IVY might be a great fit as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseAlum07

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom