Class of 2014 - QB John O'Korn (FL) to Michigan | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 QB John O'Korn (FL) to Michigan

DCCuse

Tailgate Buffet Legend
247sports reporting that we offered St Thomas Aquinas QB John O'Korn. Offers from unc, wisky, usf and ulouisville. Supposed verbal to houston. Would love to get back into STA.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Maybe Rocco Casullo is going to be our new OC!

:cool:
Interesting though that the offer was extended. You think that now that Marrone is gone, RC made a call to Shafer and said take a look at this kid?

Free video of him on Scout. Really like what I see from him. Garcia tweeted that he thinks some bigger offers are coming for O'Korn, and that we may just be the first of many.

Love his film. Looks like a good athlete with good size and he takes most of his snaps out of the gun. Does a good job keeping his eyes up field and has a good feel for the rush. Doesn't shy away from contact either. Hopefully we can get him on campus.

For the insiders, do we actually have any shot at all at stealing this kid?

No real inside info on this, but do know that hcss does still have a good relationship with Bob Casullo.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Love his film. Looks like a good athlete with good size and he takes most of his snaps out of the gun. Does a good job keeping his eyes up field and has a good feel for the rush. Doesn't shy away from contact either. Hopefully we can get him on campus.
love this kid. He's a stud, can run and throw, looks "hard nosed"!!!!