Class of 2016 - QB Lindsey Scott Jr (LA) LSU /JUCO / Mizzou/Nicholls St/Incarnate Word | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 QB Lindsey Scott Jr (LA) LSU /JUCO / Mizzou/Nicholls St/Incarnate Word

This kid is the same height as McNabb. He plays in a legit classification in LA. I think he will make some noise at SU.
...he's 4 inches shorter than McNabb...

Did you mean Marvin Graves, or something?

Whaaaat? No, I meant McNabb. McNabb is 6ft tall he may be 6'2 with his hair but I played basketball with him more than a couple of times in Arizona. No way he's that tall.

Whaaaat? No, I meant McNabb. McNabb is 6ft tall he maybe 6'2 with his hair but I played basketball with him more than a couple of times in Arizona. No way he's that tall.
No, he's 6-3. I've stood next to him, too. I'm 6-2, and he was at least as tall as me.

Lol, then you aren't 6'2 we were guarding each other and we were the same height trust that I paid close attention. There is no way on earth that man is that tall. I'm 6ft

Lol, then you aren't 6'2 we were guarding each other and we were the same height trust that I paid close attention. There is no way on earth that man is that tall. I'm 6ft
I'm very much 6-2, thanks. Have been since my freshman year of HS. I've also stood next to Gerry McNamara, and no way is he taller than 5-10.

Sure, I guess. I know what I know. And I know I'm not 6'2 and he wasn't taller than me. But either way I think this kid could be really good.

McNabb is taller than 6'-0". I am sure of it. Now Iverson on the other hand, I'm 5'-11" and looked down on him.

All I know is I'm looking down on Durant when I'm jamming over him.
Make no mistake, I didn't play Iverson, and he would take me to the rack every time if we did play. The guy was amazing. I stood with him for a bit in the Dome tunnel. I was astonished by his height. In truth, it makes everything he did that much more impressive.

All this debate over the kid's height but what concerns me the most is whether or not he possesses the self-confidence to be a D1 QB. I mean, just read his Twitter bio...

"C/O 2016 ZHS QB Syracuse Commit |Louisiana 5A MVP | 22-4 as a Starter | 2018, 2019 FBS National Champion."

I am not going to harp on this but it will be up to the next staff whether or not all these kids commitments will be honored. It goes both ways.
Considering the uncertainty at QB, unless the new coach has a pretty nifty QB coming with him my guess is Culpepper and Scott will be welcomed with open arms.

If we do get Frost from Oregon, any chances he reaches out to some of his recruits to bring them with him?

If we do get Frost from Oregon, any chances he reaches out to some of his recruits to bring them with him?
Dunno about that, but I was actually thinking that Frost would give us, potentially, an even better shot at Jalen Mayden. His older brother obviously committed to Oregon so I'm positive Frost is already familiar with Jalen. Jalen's gonna be a top 5-10 QB in the class of 2018.

Capture.PNG

These show up as his recruits