Class of 2016 - QB Lindsey Scott Jr (LA) LSU /JUCO / Mizzou/Nicholls St/Incarnate Word | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 QB Lindsey Scott Jr (LA) LSU /JUCO / Mizzou/Nicholls St/Incarnate Word

Getting way ahead but... If we get Frost he will think Scott is a giant compared to Oregons QB this year Vernon Adams

Getting way ahead but... If we get Frost he will think Scott is a giant compared to Oregons QB this year Vernon Adams
Just looked it up-He's only 5'11. Very interesting. That shows his system works with an undersized QB. Those QBs are generally much easier to find.

How tall is Russel Wilson? Too much is made of height now a days.

Di3tA0G.gif

I think that we really, really, really need to hang onto Scott.
I agree. For all we know we're going to start another true freshman QB next season.

I think that we really, really, really need to hang onto Scott.

Would be an amazing deal if Scott agreed to stick around as the DC. I mean, let's set a precedent Cuse.

He doesn't want to leave the area, especially with his kid as a junior QB at Ithaca and his daughter in her junior or senior year of HS.

The dude knows how to run an attacking, disruptive, effective defense.

Would be an amazing deal if Scott agreed to stick around as the DC. I mean, let's set a precedent Cuse.

He doesn't want to leave the area, especially with his kid as a junior QB at Ithaca and his daughter in her junior or senior year of HS.

I think I mentioned it in another thread, but I'd love to keep him as the DC. I like having a defense that likes to get after it. However, I don't see that happening unfortunately.

….And I think RF was referring to Lindsey Scott, thus placing it in LS's thread :D

But I agree with both of you!

I would also love to have him stick around; he's a stand-up guy that most love ... just not HC material unfortunately. Change it up, keep him as DC!!!!

Rocco said:
Would be an amazing deal if Scott agreed to stick around as the DC. I mean, let's set a precedent Cuse. He doesn't want to leave the area, especially with his kid as a junior QB at Ithaca and his daughter in her junior or senior year of HS. The dude knows how to run an attacking, disruptive, effective defense.

I think he meant Scott the QB recruit.

Dear Mr. ADMC, please call Linsey Scott and tell him you'd be excited to honor his committment. I'll be excited for you, so half the work is already done. Kthnx

Just imagine this guy running an Oregon-style offense in the Dome.

Oh, wait - he's not tall enough.
(I don't know how to do sarcasm font here)
Hey...he's close to the same height as Vernon Adams.

I wonder if the unnamed new Tulane coach will take another look at him.