Class of 2016 - QB Lindsey Scott Jr (LA) LSU /JUCO / Mizzou/Nicholls St/Incarnate Word | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 QB Lindsey Scott Jr (LA) LSU /JUCO / Mizzou/Nicholls St/Incarnate Word

This kid can play. He has a good arm. Is a lot like Womack, so I wonder what the staff has in mind.

Having been a shot-putter in high school im utterly perplexed as to how you use that reference in his throwing motion. His release is actually similar to Mike Vick.

Is it exactly like a shot-put, obviously not. I used that reference to describe a short or limited backswing release. I do see similarities to Vick in the height of his elbow but Vicks motion has more backswing IMO.

I like that he gets the ball out of his hand quickly. Appears to have ridiculous down the field vision when he has to run the ball too. Lester probably sees gold with this kid.

The "visiting" thing has been overblown - people take things too literally. I'm sure if Lester personally watches a kid play, they can offer based on that.
Maybe but they went out and talked about their new "policy" and gave the quotes in the paper. Just a strange thing to do . Why bother?

Is it exactly like a shot-put, obviously not. I used that reference to describe a short or limited backswing release. I do see similarities to vick in the height of his elbow but Vicks motion has more backswing IMO.
Well that is true..ill give you that, with the limited backswing it is similar.

Well that is true..ill give you that, with the limited backswing it is similar.

He doesn't have much of a wingspan so I'm sure that's contributing to it...seems like a naturally compact throwing motion by default.

This kid can play. He has a good arm. Is a lot like Womack, so I wonder what the staff has in mind.

Kid is thicker than Womack

The "Kenterius Womack memorial we'll give you a shot a QB" spot in this years recruiting class?

This has got end the Morris flip speculation, as well.

yeah but he listed his hometown as VA so my database had no record of living in LA.

This kid throws like Drew Brees did last night..