Class of 2016 - QB Anthony Brown (NJ) verbal to Boston College | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 QB Anthony Brown (NJ) verbal to Boston College

Hey wait a minute you are accusing me of not checking for an existing thread. ;)
I would NEVER! I guess I just remembering a discussion about him. Must have been an offshoot conversation in a different thread. Maybe AJ working with Madei, maybe the thread about the Paramus Catholic coach (not) being hired by Rutgers.

I think this kid is a big reason we haven't been on the O' transfer kids.

Unless he's signed, sealed and delivered, that would be a big mistake on the part of the coaches. Assuming that they're otherwise interested in either O'Korn or O'Connor.

I would NEVER! I guess I just remembering a discussion about him. Must have been an offshoot conversation in a different thread. Maybe AJ working with Madei, maybe the thread about the Paramus Catholic coach (not) being hired by Rutgers.

Just so you know there is a problem with the search function... had to find his old thread by going through the pages of the forum. :(

Edit: Thank you temery for fixing the search function.

Last edited:
B9XoGpjCMAEcbGn.jpg:large

who are the kids in the photo? Particularly, whos' wearing the Otto tshirt.

Don't see any Ruttie gear in that picture.

Nice.

Everything about that suggests bad taste, including leading the kid on to think Wake would be nationally ranked and win championship rings, plural! My god they are a long ways off of that claim (so are we frankly).

And Haskins was at Rutgers on Monday. We need to get these guys on campus.

And Haskins was at Rutgers on Monday. We need to get these guys on campus.
Are the coaches still on vacation? Don't think they can coach players now what are they doing?

Are the coaches still on vacation? Don't think they can coach players now what are they doing?
They are on vacation this week, start coaching next week. All the players have this week is 2 early morning runs and strength training

Figured I'd drop this in here. It's an overview of QB prospects we're interested in, but since Brown is pretty clearly the top priority, figured it would make sense to put it in his thread: http://.com/the-qb-recruiting-landscape-for-syracuse-in-2016/

Getting back to nabbing high priority NJ recruits is a must. Let's hope we take another two steps forward with the 2016 class.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom