Class of 2016 - QB Anthony Brown (NJ) verbal to Boston College | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 QB Anthony Brown (NJ) verbal to Boston College

He’s a Jersey kid. Madei Williams was his QB coach. Hopefully he’s smart enough to avoid RU.

He’s a Jersey kid. Madei Williams was his QB coach. Hopefully he’s smart enough to avoid RU.
Apparently we hate NJ kids around here. Good thing we weren’t able to land or flip him.

I believe Brown didn't redshirt his freshmen year so did/does he redshirt from 2019?

I was being sarcastic. Tiring of all the NJ bashing this board does.

This isn't the space for this - but I think you're overstating it. There's a bit of a thread in the Rutger's bashing thread about not needing NJ to be our #1 recruiting priority. That's it.

This isn't the space for this - but I think you're overstating it. There's a bit of a thread in the Rutger's bashing thread about not needing NJ to be our #1 recruiting priority. That's it.
I think it's more, but you're right about this space not being the place. I was caught in a weak moment.

Heading into 2019 I thought Anthony was the third best Qb in the ACC

I believe Brown didn't redshirt his freshmen year so did/does he redshirt from 2019?

2016: Redshirt
2017: Played 10 games
2018: Played 12 games
2019: Played 6 games

Wow
Talk about going from one end of the bell curve to the other. Good luck to Anthony. I hope he stays healthy. It was an awful choice for a guy with his arm to go to BC but it looks like his choice for his senior season might make up for it.

I was in the Ensley Center the first year it opened and he was up as a recruit. Donte Strickland and Jake Pickard were here that day too.

Really liked him. Was disappointed when he went BC.
I agree, I think he’s a big time talent but was handcuffed at BC.

Huh. Might be a good call I wouldn’t be surprised if no big time 5 star wanted to sit behind/replace Herbert since he’s from Eugene. Wasn’t expecting him to land at that kind of program.

I’d rather be playing Brown than the walk-on who shredded us.

Huh. Might be a good call I wouldn’t be surprised if no big time 5 star wanted to sit behind/replace Herbert since he’s from Eugene. Wasn’t expecting him to land at that kind of program.

I’d rather be playing Brown than the walk-on who shredded us.

it didn't matter who BC trotted out that day, it could have been you or I and SU would have gotten shredded. it was quite possibly the most disgraceful effort(emphasis on the term effort) from an SU defense that I have ever seen.

it didn't matter who BC trotted out that day, it could have been you or I and SU would have gotten shredded. it was quite possibly the most disgraceful effort(emphasis on the term effort) from an SU defense that I have ever seen.
I agree. Completely despicable performance. There were no one around the Wr's when Grosel threw the ball. HS QB's would hit those throws.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom