Quick post SU-BC game thoughts | Syracusefan.com

Quick post SU-BC game thoughts

orangepassion

Nunzio Prophet
  • First of all, kudos to the Defense. They showed a ton of heart when the Offense was doing close to nothing all game.
  • Very tough Pass Interference call that led to BC's first TD
  • Laquint Allen gets better every game. The only guy (maybe also Villari) on Offense who looked good.
  • Was surprised we didn't throw once to Alford.
  • Another typical brutal end of 1st half by Dino. Seems to happen almost every game. There's limited time and we're gifted a 15 yard roughing the passer call. What do we do? Run the ball practically every play. It was almost like he was trying to get Denaburg another chance to break the SU FG record. Of course, he misses it-Dino ball at its best. I will say that if CDRW makes the block on the last play, it could have been a nice gain.
  • Thought Reed really struggled again. After a decent start, he has not been good in recent weeks. Whiffed on a bunch of blocks.
  • Penalties, lack of discipline, as is the norm
  • I wonder if CDRW was hurt-I knew he threw a lot of INT's, but couldn't believe how much he struggled. Was surprised that it looked like Macphail is ahead of the SC transfer when it looked like he was hurt at the end.
  • Hey, at least he wasn't cracking jokes at the postgame PC

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom