Quick Question about Season Tix... | Syracusefan.com

Quick Question about Season Tix...

TBCuse11

Starter
We currently have five season tix, and are looking to add a 6th. Called the B.O. today, and they said that there are seats available on either side of our tix... but they are season ticket holders and will not be released yet. They did not renew, but still have the option.

Wasnt the deadline to renew yesterday? Does anyone know how long they give them until they release them? I wonder if an email will go out, or if we have to just keep calling every few days and hope...

Thanks in advance for any help w this.

I think it's usually a couple of weeks. I'd keep on them with frequent phone calls just to be sure that they don't make them available to someone else. You might want to consider seats directly in front or behind you as well, as another option. I guess it might depend on where you sit.

THANKS. I will just keep calling ever Thurs and Mon until they are available i guess lol
Our seats are 150.00 seats. 300s but Row B. Really like them... and we have a new person who wants to jump in.

Did you gte the call for a personal ticket agent? They will call you - but I am guessing the tix won;t be relased for a week or so, especially with the FF business going on.

Did you gte the call for a personal ticket agent? They will call you - but I am guessing the tix won;t be relased for a week or so, especially with the FF business going on.

what do you mean... personal agent? I did speak to someone a month or so ago and they said my account would be noted that I wanted to add a seat, but she did not say she would call me.

We currently have five season tix, and are looking to add a 6th. Called the B.O. today, and they said that there are seats available on either side of our tix... but they are season ticket holders and will not be released yet. They did not renew, but still have the option.

Wasnt the deadline to renew yesterday? Does anyone know how long they give them until they release them? I wonder if an email will go out, or if we have to just keep calling every few days and hope...

Thanks in advance for any help w this.

Huh. That's interesting. In theory, the people that previously had those season tickets should be out of luck as of 4/4. However, I would think those that did renew and opted for a possible upgrade would still have their shot at them before you could grab your 6th seat (since your 6th seat would be considered a "new" season ticket, and I would imagine upgrades are handled before assigning new seats).

This also assumes the S.U. ticket office employs a perfectly logical upgrade system. Somehow I suspect that since we're dealing with human beings here, you'll eventually be able to find someone to bend the rules and just give you the 6th seat. Just keep trying after the Final Four is over. ;)

It's probably a good thing that they give people a few extra days after the deadline though. I can't imagine how I'd feel if I lost my season tickets of several years just because some tragedy occurred and I missed the deadline by a day or two. Then again, that's why I always try to renew early!

what do you mean... personal agent? I did speak to someone a month or so ago and they said my account would be noted that I wanted to add a seat, but she did not say she would call me.

Last year they gave us all an individual ticket rep to handle our accounts. A lot of teams (both college and pro) are doing this now. I have one for my NBA season tickets too. It's nice, and adds a little personal touch to the season ticket experience. They've been making the rounds calling everybody and introducing themselves. I got my call last year, but some people have just been getting a call in the last couple months.

For season ticket holders SU gives an extra grace period for those who do not renew by the deadline in case they forgot or had a change of heart regarding the seats. If you left your info with the ticket office they shoudl call you once they decide to open those seats back up to the public and give you first dibs. I did something similar last season.

There are personal agents now. Some were contacted a while ago, I just received my call last month our so.

Does anybody know if the box office will be open during Sunday's open practice?

A couple months ago I got a message from guy on my answering machine. I called back and got his answering machine. Haven't heard from him since.

A couple months ago I got a message from guy on my answering machine. I called back and got his answering machine. Haven't heard from him since.
I haven't received my call yet but I already renewed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom