Class of 2016 - PG Quinton Rose (NY) to Temple | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 PG Quinton Rose (NY) to Temple

Interesting player. No question is he has top notch athletic ability.

Quick, agile, jumps really well. Should be able to get into the paint well and should be excellent finishing. Strength is an issue but probably won't be down the road.

Didn't see him pass it much in that video, or handle it much for that matter. That is a concern. His outside shot is slow and features a low release...needs a lot of work. His shooting form reminds me of Pearl right now, which is definitely not a compliment.

Washington looks like more of a traditional PG. With the crew we are bringing in, he might be a better fit. Have to see more film on him to see what his shooting form looks like and how he finishes inside.

I love Battle, think he is going to be an AA for sure. If we get him, we will win an NC. I am sure of it.

But if we can't get him, Rose or Washington would be a nice consolation prize.

T.C. In all my years on this Board that is the boldest prediction I ever heard you make" I love Battle, think he is going to be an AA for sure. If we get him, we will win an NC. I am sure of it."

T.C. In all my years on this Board that is the boldest prediction I ever heard you make" I love Battle, think he is going to be an AA for sure. If we get him, we will win an NC. I am sure of it."

seconded. I like that optimism!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom