Rally baby coming..... | Syracusefan.com

Rally baby coming.....

poc44

Scout Team
image.jpeg
March 2017 is going to be an amazing month...out takes from tonight's photo shoot....'cuse is in the house and also in her belly. And I already got a pass for Arizona in case they make it. Baby Poc coming March 2017.

View attachment 75806 March 2017 is going to be an amazing month...out takes from tonight's photo shoot...'cuse is in the house and also in her belly. And I already got a pass for Arizona in case they make it. Baby Poc coming March 2017.

Quick...Board Poll...Who outkicked their coverage worse: Poc or Troop?

And the correct,. and the only correct answer, is that they both really outkicked their coverage - like the return guy is on the 50 and the punt sailed into the Upper Deck.

You may have a pass but, when your son/daughter is born, the only place you are going to want to be is home watching the games on TV while holding your child...

Congrats and enjoy every possible minute...my oldest will be off to college in less than two years and I am already dreading the day...it goes by WAY too fast...

I never understood the phrase, "make love" until I had kids. You quite literally make love! My kids are the very best thing in my whole life. I never imagined being a parent would be what it has been. Poc44, you are about to experience the very best years of your life.

But he/she has to be born on Selection Sunday ... as the 0riginal Rally Baby was in 2003.

I can't believe Scooch's daughter is 13 years old! Seems like just yesterday.
Good post CTO and had forgotten which poster had the Rally Baby.

I have to take some pride too as a dad as my first daughter was born 20 minutes after SU won the title that night. I received the daily double that night and will never forget it.

View attachment 75806 March 2017 is going to be an amazing month...out takes from tonight's photo shoot...'cuse is in the house and also in her belly. And I already got a pass for Arizona in case they make it. Baby Poc coming March 2017.
Congrats to both of you!

My kid was born two days before SU played Montana in the 2013 tournament. Luckily we were cleared to leave the hospital that morning, and he watched the game from his cradle. He's been around for four NCAA tournaments and SU has played in two Final Fours. That's a pretty good record.

True story...I was so out-of-my-mind nervous during the second half of the '03 championship game, my son, who was then 12 years old, kept running outside to tell me the score as I furiously paced around the yard because I couldn't take it anymore. If you train your child properly from birth that's what parenthood can do for you! On the other hand, there's the dark side to it all..When I took him the next year to the Arizona regionals, he bugged the hell out of me to buy him a UConn T-shirt. Go figure.

Congrats on your impending permanent change of life for the better.

True story...I was so out-of-my-mind nervous during the second half of the '03 championship game, my son, who was then 12 years old, kept running outside to tell me the score as I furiously paced around the yard because I couldn't take it anymore. If you train your child properly from birth that's what parenthood can do for you! On the other hand, there's the dark side to it all..When I took him the next year to the Arizona regionals, he bugged the hell out of me to buy him a UConn T-shirt. Go figure.

Congrats on your impending permanent change of life for the better.
You mean to burn?

Congratulations!! There is bound to be a doctor in the house in the stadium in Phoenix, (s)he could be born right there

Absolutely awesome! Congratulations and as a friend of mine once said "Don't worry. It won't change your life at all!" ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom