Randy Edsall returning to UConn... | Syracusefan.com

Randy Edsall returning to UConn...

Good for him. Sad that his dream job at Maryland didn't work out. Hopefully if he leaves UConn again he'll have the character to tell his team face to face and not sneak off immediately after a bowl game.

I'd imagine this will work out as well as a couple who are on / off in their relationship. Eventually it blows up in everyone's face.

This is probably the best hire they could have made outside Schiano.

No joke this hiring has potential to divide that fanbase like Trump/Clinton did the country.
That hiring has to be loved and hated by that fanbase.
It would be like if Douglas Marrone came back to SU.

Well, you to have to give UCONN credit, when hiring our old coach didn't work they waited a whole three years before hiring back their own old coach.

No joke this hiring has potential to divide that fanbase like Trump/Clinton did the country.

I was thinking the exact thing about Doug. It would be ugly here.

Couldn't happen to a better group of fans though. Every game, win or lose, is going to be an "I TOLD YOU SO!!!" moment on their board.

If Dino, god forbid, blows it in the next 2-3 years... I would gladly welcome back Doug with open arms.

Randy has to bust these out
Csk6MvDUIAA-azo.jpg

Time to breakout the Edsall tutu meme...Many likes coming if u post it

hope he flames out horribly so no one brings him up as a candidate here ever again

One thing 2016 has taught me is that all the advice I've received in my life about the need to act professionally, treat others with respect, be accountable for your decisions, etc, was all a load of crap.

Be a petulant, whiny, entitled, cowardly jerk. It doesn't matter.

So, of course UConn hires back Edsall. Of course.

hope he flames out horribly so no one brings him up as a candidate here ever again

For as long as guys like Pete Thamel have a job, guys like Randy Edsall will be linked as a candidate for the Syracuse job.

Fun Randy Edsall fact:

Randy has the same number of wins (1) against Top 25 opponents as Gerg. Both of these wins came in the 2007 season. Syracuse @ #19 Louisville and #11 USF @ UConn.

Amazingly, there are several football alumni that continually bring him up. A strong contingent believe that he's the right guy for the job.

I just don't see it.

If we pull the roof off the building, he might be an ok choice.

Amazingly, there are several football alumni that continually bring him up. A strong contingent believe that he's the right guy for the job.

I just don't see it.
they know a lot about the old days of SU and nothing about college football now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom