Rank the ACC | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Rank the ACC

BC is marked down as a win, and a rather easy one. The one thing we are really good at is stopping the run.

But he ( the expert old time ACC guy) said we have a weak DL in this thread. That tells me quite a bit there. We didn't lose because of the DL yesterday.

But he ( the expert old time ACC guy) said we have a weak DL in this thread. That tells me quite a bit there. We didn't lose because of the DL yesterday.
Honestly, they looked kind of slow and I was surprised at how little pressure they were able to get. Our OL is good but not great. Real weak link on the right side in Gifford Timothy. We've also got a RG playing at LT out of position, which is unfortunate. The heir apparent hasn't done well enough to take over at LT, forcing the current LT to play out of position.

You're going to have a time against BC's OL. They're going to score. The question will be whether they can materialize a defense that can slow you down enough to make it interesting. So far that part of their game doesn't look great. I think it's a tossup. Wouldn't be shocked if it went either way.

I'm surprised that you guys think you're so much better than them, though. They scored 34 on that vaunted FSU defense. They were actually really balanced, too http://espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=332710103 Time of possession could be an issue, too, if they play their big, slow strong white boy football like they usually do.