Ranking Syracuse football’s 2016 uniform combinations | Syracusefan.com

Ranking Syracuse football’s 2016 uniform combinations

The Florida State game was the best IMO.
I like Orange/White helmet, Orange top, White pants at home.
Orange/White helmet, White top, Orange pants on the road.

For home unis I like what we wore vs Colgate but I'd use an orange helmet.

For away games I like what we wore at pit.

For an alternated I'd go "stormtropper."

Those combos are appropriate for Orangemen.

All white is my favorite, it looks sharp. Always liked a solid color uni combo.

1. What we wore against USF

usa_today_9546162.jpg

2. What we wore against Pittsburgh.

usa_today_9706465.jpg

There is no 3rd choice.

Now get off my lawn.

I will take 1,2,3 in that order also. His there talk of new uniforms for 2017?

I think Orange helmets, always. Traditional look just about always. The VTECH victory uni once a year, the all orange once a year. Ditch the rest. And the numbers.

Other than Scott Shafer saying that the kids like the non-orange look, where do we have evidence of that?
Secondly, if "the kids" don't like wearing orange uniforms, why do they want to be Syracuse Orangemen in the first place?
If they want to wear red, let them be Scarlet Knights.
If they want to wear green, let them be the Green Wave.
If they want to wear blue, let them be Blue Devils.
If they want to wear black, let them petition their congressman to appoint them to be Black Knights.
Etc, etc, etc.

@WF were my favorites.

Each of those unis should physically be burned and that combo never worn again.

Doesn't look bad - but we lost to freaking WF in that combo lol

they are all bad. number 2 or all white are the best. while we're at it we need to be called orangemen again.

they are all bad. number 2 or all white are the best. while we're at it we need to be called orangemen again.
So, you want us to be called the Orangemen, yet wear all white unis? ;)

Ok, we are the Syracuse ORANGE...we should wear Orange whether we are home or away. I don't give a crap if Clemson, VT, Virginia have orange in their scheme. We are Syracuse Orange and we should wear orange all the time. No white helmets, no gray shirts, no colors other then Orange and Blue and that means ORANGE helmets all the time! Screw Clemson's orange helmets or any other team colors! Just wear what we are!!!! The Syracuse Orangemen !!!!!

Ok, we are the Syracuse ORANGE...we should wear Orange whether we are home or away. I don't give a crap if Clemson, VT, Virginia have orange in their scheme. We are Syracuse Orange and we should wear orange all the time. No white helmets, no gray shirts, no colors other then Orange and Blue and that means ORANGE helmets all the time! Screw Clemson's orange helmets or any other team colors! Just wear what we are!!!! The Syracuse Orangemen !!!!!
Eloquently said

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom