Rasheed Sulaimon to Maryland | Syracusefan.com

Rasheed Sulaimon to Maryland

Orange4

2nd String
Maryland has quite the team and this on top of it makes them a national contender. Good for them we better be ready next season because Marylnad, Duke, and North Carolina are going to be really strong.

Maryland's in the B1G so unless we got paired with them in the B1G/ACC challenge, we won't face them. Nevertheless, that team is gonna be tough and will be the favorite to win the B1G

Maryland's in the B1G so unless we got paired with them in the B1G/ACC challenge, we won't face them. Nevertheless, that team is gonna be tough and will be the favorite to win the B1G
Ohhhhhhh yeah good call, still getting used to. But still they are going to be very, very good.

Big Ten-ACC is looking like these are likely headline games.
Maryland at North Carolina
Indiana at Duke
Notre Dame at Michigan State
Wisconsin at Syracuse
Michigan at Virginia

Indiana at Duke
Wisconsin at Syracuse
Michigan at Virginia

You think Wisconsin is more likely than Purdue? I'd prefer the Badgers so I'd be thrilled if that happened. It would be fun to listen to Bo Ryan whine and hear what excuses he comes up with this time.

Indiana at Duke
Wisconsin at Syracuse
Michigan at Virginia

I think Notre Dame and MSU played this past year. Don't they like to avoid rematches?

You think Wisconsin is more likely than Purdue? I'd prefer the Badgers so I'd be thrilled if that happened. It would be fun to listen to Bo Ryan whine and hear what excuses he comes up with this time.
Will be either Wisconsin or Purdue at this point. Either one will be good at this point as Wisconsin is always a quality opponent and Purdue should have a top 25 team next year and maybe better if Swanigan commits to them.

What pairs teams together for the B1G ACC?

Always wondered what would happen if Maryland had a coach who actually gave a sh-t about recruiting.

Andy Katz on ESPN 3 pt shot kinda leaked that Wisconsin @ Syracuse is kinda locked in for Wednesday December 2nd and he leaked Duke-Indiana and UNC-UMD.

I think Notre Dame and MSU played this past year. Don't they like to avoid rematches?
They allow 2 year rematch home/home, but beyond 2 years in a row never happens.

Will be either Wisconsin or Purdue at this point. Either one will be good at this point as Wisconsin is always a quality opponent and Purdue should have a top 25 team next year and maybe better if Swanigan commits to them.

That's a good point about Purdue. I forgot what they had coming back. They have a big man duo in AJ Hammons and Isaac Haas that could potentially be a horrible matchup for us plus they just picked up a grad transfer point guard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom