Class of 2016 - RB Adrian Killins (FL) UCF Commit/Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Adrian Killins (FL) UCF Commit/Offered

Has offers from Iowa St, UofL, Kansas, Miami, USF, WVU, Syracuse

I think Fredericks is going to grow into a 220-230 pound power back. It would be great to pair him with a back who has great speed and cutting ability. Alternate them in the Baber's offense and wow, good things will happen.

We don't have any RB on the team right now that can consistently beat a defender in the open field. This guy can and will do that. It would be awesome to see him wearing a Syracuse uniform.

Daytona Beach Mainland is Florida Class 6A. (remember LB Buster Davis, same HS). Killins did not make any all state teams that I can find but he's clearly talented. He was one of the first players Scott Frost targeted at Central Florida and he committed to them on 12/15 on his visit there. (he had visited South Florida the weekend before).

When Killins talked about his commitment he cited the Oregon offense and he's looking for that style O. I can see why he'd quickly schedule an OV to Syracuse. Would be fun to take one from Frost. Any kid who puts up back to back 1,000 yard seasons at Mainland can play.

He won the Class 3A 200-meter state title last year and was second in the 100 meters. Don't know if these were his state championship times but he ran a 10.53 second 100 and 21.05 second 200.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/search/dispatcher.front?Query=adrian+killins&target=all&spell=on

Last edited:
There was a safety or Lb. who kept stride with him at around the 3:10 mark...who was that kid?

This kid can flat out fly

Macintosh redux

those runs at 1:20 and 1:50 are some really good speed plays. he out ran angles on almost every long play.

There was a safety or Lb. who kept stride with him at around the 3:10 mark...who was that kid?

This kid can flat out fly

Macintosh redux
I saw that too, about the only kid who even came close to him and he had good size. One other kids around 4 min on a field called rangers ran really well too

This is easy. When he is on his official just remind him that by the time he would get to the UCF campus, Frost will be about 5 months away from leaving for Nebraska.
That is so true. lol

My partner in crime is an alumna of his high school, so it would be great to see him in Orange.

Wow. I thought I had already watched this kids highlights. Very impressive. Obviously he doesn't have size and power but he looks to have everything else for sure. If he had that he'd be a 4 or 5 star. Appears to have great speed, acceleration, vision. Plus he looked really natural and fluid split out wide. Haven't watched much of Babers offense but would have to thinking the option to move a RB around would be pretty nice. Hopefully this kid flips to us and we get to see him break the end zone tape at Syracuse an awful lot. Maybe we have a better shot to do that after UCF's verbal from Jawon Hamilton.

That's quite a schlep from Daytona for the family. Only one east coast game per year.

Syracuse offers nearly all east cost games, including 3.5 hours away by car every other year and 7.5 hours away every year.

Oh, and it snows in both places.

Dino + Dome + closer games > Kirk + corn

I think Fredericks is going to grow into a 220-230 pound power back. It would be great to pair him with a back who has great speed and cutting ability. Alternate them in the Baber's offense and wow, good things will happen.

We don't have any RB on the team right now that can consistently beat a defender in the open field. This guy can and will do that. It would be awesome to see him wearing a Syracuse uniform.

This kid is super fast with good cuts. A little small but I would take him in a quick second.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom