Class of 2016 - RB Adrian Killins (FL) UCF Commit/Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Adrian Killins (FL) UCF Commit/Offered

Plus Frost also took the Miami RB Hamilton. Killins visits maybe being the only true RB in this class.

Alright baby. Baber v Frost. I am confident.
It's not negative recruiting if you are just providing information.
th

That's some real nice ink from rvls which I think deserves it’s own thread. Perception is everything.

Also - they are predicting two to FSU and one OL.

kpkfemrxufh6wqpl1qwy.jpg

Dino Babers has impressed on the recruiting trail since arriving from Bowling Green.
Getty Images
Most of the time new head coaches have a difficult time putting together a solid recruiting class at first but Dino Babers and his staff have really hit the ground running. Since the dead period ended in mid-January, Syracuse has picked up 13 new commitments, nine of which are three-star prospects. What’s even more impressive is that three-quarters of those new commits were flipped or formerly committed to another school. Down the stretch, Babers is hoping to land a few more commitments from players like Stewart Reese, Adrian Killins andJalen Martin.

✔@Rivals

Moe Neal leads a #Syracuse class thats poised to surprise on NSD. Details: http://rvls.co/ACC @RivalsFriedman

9:47 AM - 27 Jan 2016

I don't mean to jump the gun, but I feel like we can pencil this kid in right now. It looks like Dino is all in on getting athletes who can play in the backfield and the slot. Must mean he likes what he see's in our depth on the outside... (Custis, Enoicy, Womack?)

I don't mean to jump the gun, but I feel like we can pencil this kid in right now. It looks like Dino is all in on getting athletes who can play in the backfield and the slot. Must mean he likes what he see's in our depth on the outside... (Custis, Enoicy, Womack?)
You have jumped the gun, a lot of work to do

From what I hear he only took the trip to Syracuse because it was a free trip. Fully committed to UCF. Lets see what happens.

Hoping there is a big crowd at the GT hoops game on Saturday and he feels the Orange love then commits on Sunday.

So you are saying that he left warm Florida to visit cold Syracuse because it was free? Who are you?
Exactly. He is taking the 'Cuse trip because it's a Power Five school. There is no world where we don't have a legitimate shot.

I am not convinced that we have a decent shot. I won't say we have no shot but I will be shocked if he flips.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom