Class of 2017 - RB Allen Stritzinger (MI) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 RB Allen Stritzinger (MI) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

My oversimplified view of things is that with this staff, if a kid commits early on offense, I'll just soak it in and feel good.
Agree. If they offer and accept this early, they want him.

I'm going to get killed for this, and don't get me wrong, I love the momentum and bringing in ATH's from big HS programs... But... I'm not as high on him as some might be, especially at RB.

He may do great, and I've been wrong many times before, I think he's got a ceiling though. A kid who's already worked very hard towards reaching his potential.

The good thing is he can play about 10 different positions on the field.

I'm not saying he's not a good prospect, just saying I think others may have higher ceilings.
I was definitely not impressed with his jr. film. He was hurt and only played a few games. Then I went back and watched his sophomore film. I see why he got 4 star consideration at one point. I felt different about him after that. He has a style that doesnt look impressive just gets it done. Like a Walter Reyes type. We will see but I get what your saying.

The kid doesn't waste much grass when he gets going to where he wants go. Very decisive in his cuts with very good speed. The kid looks to be in great shape also.

I was definitely not impressed with his jr. film. He was hurt and only played a few games. Then I went back and watch his sophomore film. I see why he got 4 star consideration at one point. I felt different about him after that. He has a style that doesnt look impressive just gets it done. Like a Walter Reyes type. We will see but I get what your saying.
I'll take a Walter Reyes type. Any day of the week.

I'll take a Walter Reyes type. Any day of the week.

I was a student at Cortland during that 2003 game vs Notre Dame. Recall exactly where I was when he tore them up. That was a great, great individual performance and team performance.

Syracuse 38, Notre Dame 12

Yeah, that happened. Reyes with 189 yards and 5 TD's

Allen, if you ever read this... the bar has been set. Go get 'em.

My oversimplified view of things is that with this staff, if a kid commits early on offense, I'll just soak it in and feel good.

If you trust the staff -- and I suppose it's early but that's what honeymoons are for -- then you like early commits regardless of stars and offers. I would say this staff appears to know what it wants and they appear to be busting their tails since they were hired to recruit. With that in mind, any commits this time of year have to be viewed as pretty solid gets, IMO.

If you trust the staff -- and I suppose it's early but that's what honeymoons are for -- then you like early commits regardless of stars and offers. I would say this staff appears to know what it wants and they appear to be busting their tails since they were hired to recruit. With that in mind, any commits this time of year have to be viewed as pretty solid gets, IMO.
I'm not always in the "trust the staff" camp, because I don't trust the decision making of defensive minded coaches, but offensive minded coaches like we have now? Yes. I trust them.

He is the real deal and Harbaugh is going to hate himself for not scheduling a sleepover at Stritz house. lol No Zinger for you Jimbo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom