Class of 2018 - RB Andrew Cunningham (FL) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 RB Andrew Cunningham (FL) Offered

Offers from MTSU, Louisville, Southern Miss, Liberty, NC St, FIU, Kentucky, FAU, Indiana, RU, BGSU, Idaho, UMD, UTSA, USF, Cincy,
Kansas, ECU, Oregon, Arizona St, Utah, Syracuse.

looks like he was playing B and C level comp from around here.

It has been a rollercoaster of an offseason for Tampa (Fla.) Cambridge Christian tailback, Andrew Cunningham, who is in the midst of recovery after tearing his ACL late into the 2017 season.

The three-star prospect officially visited Louisville just roughly a week ago, and is now ready to get back at it with a trip booked with Georgia Southern for next weekend.

"Louisville didn't work out," Cunningham said. "They were talking about wanting to grey-shirt me."

Cunningham, the 82nd-ranked running back in the industry-generated 247Sports Composite, is still getting his feet wet in regards to his knowledge of the Eagles, but relishes the early conversations with Chad Lunsford's staff.

"Their coaching staff is great," Cunningham said of Georgia Southern. "They really want me and are going to different limits just to get me, and that really impressed me. I could definitely see myself going there."

The 6-foot-0.5, 215-pound Cunningham, who previously racked up several dozen offers, accumulated 632 rushing yards and 10 touchdowns as a senior, while chipping in with a receiving touchdown as well.

I just submitted a 247Sports Crystal Ball prediction in favor of Georgia Southern as well.

LOL Bobby.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom