Class of 2017 - RB BJ Daniels (FL) Verbal to UTSA | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 RB BJ Daniels (FL) Verbal to UTSA

From a certain website there are highlights from his junior/senior year I believe.

please help to understand the vision, which seems to be shaping up. of course you want physical receivers on the outside, then you want the smaller fast guys in the slots. running back wise, we don't want the small shifty dudes, we want the big dudes that get through contact. I think it is because if we can get the safeties worried about the outside receivers it puts the line backers on the slot guys. if the defense trades in extra db's to cover the slots, then our oline just has to block one on one and we have the huge RB to run through contact for 10 yards. am I seeing it right?

21007179-large.jpg

Hart, Monroe and Lewis are Hagen, Sonny and Michael to Babers's Vito. They make offers players can't refuse.

Am I reading that right - he has yet to visit the campus?

Yes and same with the other RB Pierre. Both were just offered recently and Daniels has family in NY. I'm not worrying about either not visiting before.

Really like players like this. When you are 6'2 and can run, you can fill a lot of holes.

Looks like a great athlete. You can see his jumping ability celebrating TDs. I don't know where but he will be a long time starter somewhere for this team. Impressive...

I love BJ's film (the little I've seen). He reminds me of Gus Edwards - a big back who can make people miss & run through tackles.

Such a shame Gus flipped since he was ultimately recruited over down in Miami and is now relegated to a blocking back. In retrospect it was a lose/lose decision.

BJ's commitment has disappeared from the Skowt list. Please talk me down...
He was retweeting congratulations tweets as recently as 9 hours ago. Probably just a system issue because the schools of interest section looks wonky.

upload_2016-11-2_9-10-39.png

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom