Class of 2016 - RB/CB Darius Stubbs (GA) Verbal to GA St. | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB/CB Darius Stubbs (GA) Verbal to GA St.

I like this kid, really good open field runner from what I saw. looked bigger to me than his listed weight. Ok, Moe Neal, Tre Bryant, who wants the last slot??!

Free Article...

http://www.At their request, this n.../1558783-stubbs-commits-to-syracuse-as-h-back

Syracuse added their first h-back of the 2016 class on Friday as Locust Grove (Ga.) Luella athlete Darius Stubbs committed during an unofficial visit. Stubbs is projected as a cornerback by Scout, but the Orange like him as a playmaking h-back.
Stubbs received an offer in the middle of May and told CuseNation.com he was “very interested” at the time. He was able to make the trip up from the Peach State and saw all he needed in order to pull the trigger.
Stubbs chose the Orange over offers from Miami (Ohio), Georgia State, Liberty, Troy and Kent State among others. He is listed at 5-foot-11, 190-pounds and runs a 4.46 40. That speed will serve him on an offense that needs more playmaking ability.
The Luella High standout is the ninth commitment for Syracuse in their 2016 class. Six of those nine have given their verbal pledge within the last three weeks. He takes up one of two h-back slots available this cycle.

so when does the ottoman empire get the official annexation of georgia papers

the empire definitely has the mojo going in the peach state

jek why would they let him commit, do they think the neal or bryant ship has sailed?

jek why would they let him commit, do they think the neal or bryant ship has sailed?
They obviously just like him a lot. We're very much still in it for both Neal and Bryant. I am a little curious as to why they wouldn't wait for one or both of those guys to decide since it feels like Stubbs would still be around in a month or two, but I guess they just liked him that much. I would imagine Neal is priority 1, Bryant is 2, Amir Tyler is 3 for the other hybrid spot.

Love this kid and the Georgia kids in general. Can't teach that speed.

Like that he can play corner. Still leaves room for Neal and Bryant or Thompson even though I can hear a few collective groans.

i try to give them a pass, but lets face it we arent going to beat clemson, vtech, nd any time soon with 5-10 kid each yr against these type of schools. I know they are great at evaluating talent, but at some point lets stop beating georgia state and miami of ohio and start beating georgia and Miami of Fla for some recruits.

i try to give them a pass, but lets face it we arent going to beat clemson, vtech, nd any time soon with 5-10 kid each yr against these type of schools. I know they are great at evaluating talent, but at some point lets stop beating georgia state and miami of ohio and start beating georgia and Miami of Fla for some recruits.
Robert Washington and Rex Culpepper and Jake Pickard and Steven Clark and Dontae Strickland and Troy Henderson and so on and son on all say hello.

Love this kid and the Georgia kids in general. Can't teach that speed.

Like that he can play corner. Still leaves room for Neal and Bryant or Thompson even though I can hear a few collective groans.

I really hope the staff would somehow make room for both Neal and Bryant if we are fortunate enough that both want to come here. I can't imagine them telling Moe Neal to forget it if Bryant commits first. And vice versa. at least that is what I hope.

upload_2015-6-26_15-50-35.jpeg

Idk if I like his film all that much. He seems straight line fast but definitely a different style of runner than Erv.

Personally I like Neal and Bryant's film better as they seem more shifty.

I think they are indeed more shifty, I like this kid a lot in the open field, however. Make room for both of the other kids too, I don't care how, just do it

The word for the day is ambivalent (until proven otherwise).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom