Class of 2016 - RB/CB Darius Stubbs (GA) Verbal to GA St. | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB/CB Darius Stubbs (GA) Verbal to GA St.

stars matter didnt you read the other thread?

The other thread is on in terms of the long term team performance trend, but misses the boat completely on the inadequacy of the star system when it comes to evaluating non-elite talent [read: talent that isn't universally recognized as being obvious blue chip potential].

Those are two different arguments, IMO. I'm not going to accuse that OP of blending the two arguments into one, but it appears even in that thread that people are "arguing" two different topics and talking past one another.

Last edited:
Just did some quick math from his box scores...so far, if anyone is curious, Darius has rushed 55 times for 338 yards and two touchdowns (6.1 YPC) and added eight catches for 130 yards and a touchdown. He's also averaging about 28 yards per kick return. His best game rushing was 16 carries for 139 yards.

Just did some quick math from his box scores...so far, if anyone is curious, Darius has rushed 55 times for 338 yards and two touchdowns (6.1 YPC) and added eight catches for 130 yards and a touchdown. He's also averaging about 28 yards per kick return. His best game rushing was 16 carries for 139 yards.

VERY interested to see how this kid fits into our system. Not sure if he is an X or a WR eventually, but along with Neal these are the type of playmakers I like to see us bring in.

Sounds like Expessback type numbers to me

VERY interested to see how this kid fits into our system. Not sure if he is an X or a WR eventually, but along with Neal these are the type of playmakers I like to see us bring in.
I thought I remembered reading we were bringing him in as CB no? Or is that still up in the air?

I thought I remembered reading we were bringing him in as CB no? Or is that still up in the air?
No, he's definitely being looked at for the hybrid position.

Definitely liked his highlights and thought it look like he would be a great fit for the XB position but for some reason thought he was brought in as a CB first. Just looked back at the info and your right. Not sure where I got that in my head from.

I don't care what anybody says, he looks good and looks like he'll be a perfect fit for the Hback role. We're going to have some serious talent there with Phillips, Strickland, Stubbs and Neal over the next few years. Staff can literally take the next few years off recruiting for that position lol.

That's exactly who I thought of when I watched that video too.
I don't think his feet are as quick as Strickland's but I can see that a bit.

Definitely not as fast or as shifty as Strickland

Definitely not as fast or as shifty as Strickland

God we need to find a way to get Strick on the field more! Absolutely love him. I think we need to run some more option plays with him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom