Class of 2017 - RB D'Andre Swift (PA) UGA Verbal. | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 RB D'Andre Swift (PA) UGA Verbal.

CuseLegacy

D'Andre‏@DandreSwift 6m
Syracuse offered today
203c.png
1f44f.png

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2719892/highlights

http://www.paswag.net/pennsylvania/...ore-both-take-home-nj-rivals-camp-mvp-awards/

Rovals held their “Rovals Camp Series” event earlier today at Piscataway High School in New Jersey. The event featured over 200 of some of the best football players in the Northeastern part of the country. Two of Philadelphia’s best high school football players garnered Most Valuable Player awards at their prospective positions.
D.J. Moore (Class of 2015), from Imhotep Charter High School, earned the Most Valuable Player award for wide receivers. D’Andre Swift (Class of 2017), from St. Joseph’s Prep (Philadelphia), earned the Most Valuable Player for running backs. D.J. Moore, currently ranked as the #10 prospect in the Class of 2015, currently has a couple of offers including one from Temple. D’Andre Swift picked up an offer from Rutgers University within the past couple of weeks.

Does anybody know if we met with or were planning on meeting him?
When they go to a school they can't meet with the prospect. It's a watch practice/game or evaluate academics visit. And he was offered by the old staff.. I'm not sure this staff is interested in him.

When they go to a school they can't meet with the prospect. It's a watch practice/game or evaluate academics visit. And he was offered by the old staff.. I'm not sure this staff is interested in him.
Huh? Doesn't Bailey's tweet say Dino and Lewis offered him?

They're supposed to only meet with the high school coach and the guidance department but the high school coaches usually arrange things so that the player "bumps into" the recruiter when he is on campus. That's okay by the NCAA. It's called the bump rule.

I don't know that it matters either way. I would love to get this kid, but I think he is solidly on the UGA train.