Class of 2015 - RB Devine Ozigbo (TX) Flipped to Nebraska from ISU | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 RB Devine Ozigbo (TX) Flipped to Nebraska from ISU

Plays at 220? Big kid! Runs through everyone at the high school level and a very hard guy to tackle..

I stopped watching 20 seconds in. Why has there not been a red carpet dropped from Texas to Syracuse?
Its almost as if we have a "No Trespassing Agreement" to stay out of Texas. Maybe the flights are too expensive? Time zone difference? Maybe it is the Twilight Zone preventing us from going there!

I stopped watching 20 seconds in. Why has there not been a red carpet dropped from Texas to Syracuse?
Agreed, why aren't we on this kid like flies on.....well you get my drift.

Footage of our last scout after he arrived in Dallas, whereabouts unknown!

It is hard to bash our staff as recruiting is on a rise and I expect it to continue, but Texas could help boys!

BiI4_sWCUAAY1Jq.jpg:large

Give it time.

fwiw Eric White is now following Devine on twitter.
Could possibly be a case of finally getting to his tape and reaching out to him. Other would know better but I would imagine that you start close with evaluation, prime areas of recruiting, NE, FLA GA and then work out from there. Hope we show some interest trying to think positively

gocraz4dasu said:
If he commits here, I want SU to thank this great site for shoving his tape down their throats.
I don't. What makes us entitled?! We can watch tape for every 5* and 4* and come to our own conclusions, but the only rating that matters is HCSS.

I want all of us to thank DallasOrange for keeping us in the game. Whether he chooses SU or not (hopefully not the option), I wish the kid prosperity. If he chooses SU, I wish him a place in SU history amongst RBs.

I don't. What makes us entitled?! We can watch tape for every 5* and 4* and come to our own conclusions, but the only rating that matters is HCSS.

I want all of us to thank DallasOrange for keeping us in the game. Whether he chooses SU or not (hopefully not the option), I wish the kid prosperity. If he chooses SU, I wish him a place in SU history amongst RBs.

Yep big assist to DallasOrange on this one if it comes to fruition.

Ah yes, very entitled of me. A 'thank you' is exceptionally difficult to do for a football program especially in this day and age with social media. That 140 character tweet directed at this site and/or dallasorange is such an arduous task for the intern running the Syracuse football page.