1f4af.png
#ACC #NYBound

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/424922/highlights/85558380

Dontae Strickland ‏@tae_strick_23 13h
That really made my spring break
1f4af.png
1f64c.png
1f64c.png

This tweet was in the middle of retweets of his offer and congrats tweets.

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/i..._has_rutgers_on_top_could_he_decide_soon.html

Dontae Strickland, South Brunswick (N.J.) athlete and the No. 19 recruit in the NJ.com Top 50, revealed to NJ.com Friday that the Scarlet Knights are his favorite school.
"Right now, I would say Rutgers is on top," said Strickland, the 6-1, 185-pound junior.
Strickland, who has been on campus multiple times over the past few months, explained how the Scarlet Knights have earned that distinction at this point in his recruitment.
"Just going up there every time, finding out new things, getting a better feel for it instead of back when I was a freshman. I was just going up there being excited to be in their presence," he said. "But now, the recruiting process has actually turned to me and I'm taking it all in.
"Going up there, learning the new coaches they have, becoming closer with the players on the team, hanging out with T.J. (Taylor -- Strickland's former South Brunswick teammate), going to his dorm, just getting a better feel for it."
Rutgers fans are hoping Strickland makes his decision sooner than later, but Strickland said it could be a while before he commits.
"Maybe a few more months, I think," he said in one breath.
But Strickland, who will be back up at Rutgers on Apr. 26 for the Scarlet–White game, left the door open for a possible decision the next time he visits campus.
"I can't tell the future, but maybe," said Strickland. "We'll see. If they catch my eye, I think so."
Strickland plans to spend the remainder of his recruitment being diligent researching the schools he has most interest in.
"I'll just be taking visits, asking questions, making sure the coaches are being real with me," he said. "I want to find out about playing time, how they feel about me actually committing there, getting a better feel, then breaking it down from there -- from academics to the team, and making a decision to commit on my own. It's not just about me staying in Jersey. A lot more goes into it than that."
Strickland will also visit Syracuse for their spring game Saturday, and is looking to possibly set up additional visits and attend camps.
The Scarlet Knights are recruiting the two-way standout as a running back.

if there's one thing we've learned its that even if this kid commits to buttgers he's still wide open. we wont be in the running cause we'll be filled up but nonetheless its doubtful he'll sign with the girls.

This is a big recruit for us. Has been a Rutgers lean for a long time (no longer the case), who they through the kitchen sink at. Message sender right here. Come on Bobby let's seal the deal.

This is a big recruit for us. Has been a Rutgers lean for a long time (no longer the case), who they through the kitchen sink at. Message sender right here. Come on Bobby let's seal the deal.
What changed for this kid, he has nice film hopefully we can snag him

Gotta like the fact that he is constantly tweeting about his visit. He wouldn't be doing that if he wasn't having a good time.

He told another person on tweeter today that he was indeed loving it.

I am still holding out hope that he commits to Shafer later on today.