Class of 2015 - RB Dontae Strickland (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 RB Dontae Strickland (NJ) Signed LOI

$avage‏@tae_strick_23 2m2 minutes ago
Cannot wait to play at MetLife next year representing my family and friends with my Cuse bros vs LSU
1f3c8.png
1f34a.png
pic.twitter.com/rv2nWVCgIC
ByuvdMUIMAEXpPQ.jpg

Byuvc6IIQAAQcoE.jpg

ByuvdSnIYAEorgK.jpg

"...MetLife next year representing my family and friends with my Cuse bros vs LSU

What?

http://highschoolsports.nj.com/news...nswick-and-syracuse-commit-dontae-strickland/

Can't make it to Sayreville on Thursday night to see No. 20 South Brunswick take on the Bombers? No problem.
The game will be broadcast live by MSG Varsity. To watch the game from your home, click on this link and scroll down to the games on Oct. 2. Once the stream is available, click on the "watch live" link under the coverage column.
South Brunswick features Syracuse running back commit Dontae Strickland, while Sayreville is led on both sides of the ball by Penn State commit Myles Hartsfield.

Stephen Bailey@Stephen_Bailey1 · 2h2 hours ago
Welp, scratch the Strickland watch tonight. South Brunswick-Sayreville has been cancelled, per @BraulioEPerez: http://bit.ly/1yAWZtO

Sayreville school board vice president Beth A. DePinto confirmed the cancellation. "Certain circumstances have arisen where the district administration believes it was in the best interest that this week’s football game be cancelled. The circumstances are being fully reviewed by personnel and required third parties," said DePinto.
"While we understand that this action causes great disappointment for the Sayreville community and that there’s going to be a curiosity to want to know more information, at this time we’ve been advised that it’s just not in the best interest of the students or the district to share more information."

Stephen Bailey@Stephen_Bailey1 · 2h2 hours ago
Welp, scratch the Strickland watch tonight. South Brunswick-Sayreville has been cancelled, per @BraulioEPerez: http://bit.ly/1yAWZtO

Sayreville school board vice president Beth A. DePinto confirmed the cancellation. "Certain circumstances have arisen where the district administration believes it was in the best interest that this week’s football game be cancelled. The circumstances are being fully reviewed by personnel and required third parties," said DePinto.
"While we understand that this action causes great disappointment for the Sayreville community and that there’s going to be a curiosity to want to know more information, at this time we’ve been advised that it’s just not in the best interest of the students or the district to share more information."
what the hell does that mean? very bizarre situation.

NEW UPDATE: As first reported by Greg Tufaro, of the Home News Tribune, Sayreville defensive coordinator Charles Garcia was charged last week with possession of steroids, testosterone and syringes after he was pulled over in Bridgewater.

In that same report, Kevin Ciak, president of the Sayreville Board of Education, told Tufaro, "Tonight's cancellation has nothing to do with any of our personnel, to the best of our knowledge."

NEW UPDATE: As first reported by Greg Tufaro, of the Home News Tribune, Sayreville defensive coordinator Charles was charged last week with possession of steroids, testosterone and syringes after he was pulled over in Bridgewater.

In that same report, Kevin Ciak, president of the Sayreville Board of Education, told Tufaro, "Tonight's cancellation has nothing to do with any of our personnel, to the best of our knowledge."
Wow!

Guys, he has been retweeting rutgets stuff. Hopefully this season isn't completely lost because I dont want ray rice 2.0 here.

He isn't going anywhere, we are fine here. Him and Ellison are pretty tight. As long as Acosta and Shafer are here Strickland will be here

He isn't going anywhere, we are fine here. Him and Ellison are pretty tight. As long as Acosta and Shafer are here Strickland will be here

Never say never. We just need to keep recruiting the kid and hope for the best.

we''ll know if he isn't going anywhere on feb 5.

buttgers will have some buzz now because they're 5-1 or whatever. the meat of their schedule is right around the corner though.

Last edited:
we''ll know if he isn't going anywhere on feb 5.

buttgers will have some buzz now because they're 5-1 or whatever. they meet of their schedule is right around the corner though.
Just have to keep him locked in until they start playing the real teams on that schedule

If Bam were to make this tweet a year from now (with Shy on the Cuse roster) would that be an NCAA violation? Not that they check/police twitter, I'm just curious.

I think that the NCAA has probably given up any idea of trying to control what fans tweet in the context of "go where it's right for you, we love you, we need you, etc."

@GregTufaro
EXCLUSIVE: Sayreville football program shut down amid pervasive, widespread bullying. I'll post FULL STORY in 2 minutes.

http://www.mycentraljersey.com/story/sports/high-school/football/2014/10/06/sayreville-high-school-cancels-football-season/16836587/

Talk about a program that is totally out of control especially if this had to be turned over to prosecutors.

"SAYREVILLE – Citing substantial and credible evidence that the storied Sayreville football program was rife with pervasive and wide-scale incidents of alleged harassment, intimidation and bullying, the rest of the team's 2014 season has been canceled."

Libero2 said:
If Bam were to make this tweet a year from now (with Shy on the Cuse roster) would that be an NCAA violation? Not that they check/police twitter, I'm just curious.
what's so different about this than the number of recruits Sean Williams (Ishaq's dad) has assisted? Same with the Gause family?

I think once you know them in a unofficial capacity (like being another recruit's Dad in the same year) - you can talk whenever.

what's so different about this than the number of recruits Sean Williams (Ishaq's dad) has assisted? Same with the Gause family?
I have no idea, thats why I asked because i haven't the faintest clue. I know that kids who are currently in the program can still recruit but IDK about their families. once you move on you arent supposed to be allowed to recruit.

I'll be quiet after February 5 th

Never quiet Bam, just highly discreet...