Class of 2015 - RB Dontae Strickland (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 RB Dontae Strickland (NJ) Signed LOI

Talk about a program that is totally out of control especially if this had to be turned over to prosecutors.

"SAYREVILLE – Citing substantial and credible evidence that the storied Sayreville football program was rife with pervasive and wide-scale incidents of alleged harassment, intimidation and bullying, the rest of the team's 2014 season has been canceled."
Story on CNN tonight about this and it isn't pretty.

Aj Long retweeted
$avage @tae_strick_23 · 18h18 hours ago
My two bros balled today @FoeBoy_Cuse4 @Ambition1_ keep y'all heads up, can't wait til we killin it next year
270a.png
1f3c8.png
1f34a.png

dont know if we get in trouble over it but long mentioned him by name in the after game PC about how good the incoming class is..

dont know if we get in trouble over it but long mentioned him by name in the after game PC about how good the incoming class is..
that's a secondary violation, AJ needs to be careful, but not sure we can get in too much trouble for that.

John Haley‏@JHaleyAuthority 3h3 hours ago
GMC Season Stat Leaders: http://theauthoritysports.com/gmc-season-stat-leaders/…

GMC STAT LEADERS (Does not include stats from 7 schools) RUSHING (Carr.-Yds.-TD’s) Nassan Anderson, Dunellen 73-717-8 Sam Pero, Colonia 97-637-7 Dontae Strickland, South Brunswick 40-629-10 Chase Fee, Spotswood 75-574-5 Akeer Franklin, Monroe 67-534-10 Ra-Keem Bennett, Carteret 62-469-7 Rob Young, Dunellen 58-443-7 David Johnson, Dunellen 58-409-4 Tenny Adewusi, Colonia 62-363-4 Nate Lanier, Woodbridge 43-355-3 Danny Briggs,…

John Haley‏@JHaleyAuthority 3h3 hours ago
GMC Season Stat Leaders: http://theauthoritysports.com/gmc-season-stat-leaders/…

GMC STAT LEADERS (Does not include stats from 7 schools) RUSHING (Carr.-Yds.-TD’s) Nassan Anderson, Dunellen 73-717-8 Sam Pero, Colonia 97-637-7 Dontae Strickland, South Brunswick 40-629-10 Chase Fee, Spotswood 75-574-5 Akeer Franklin, Monroe 67-534-10 Ra-Keem Bennett, Carteret 62-469-7 Rob Young, Dunellen 58-443-7 David Johnson, Dunellen 58-409-4 Tenny Adewusi, Colonia 62-363-4 Nate Lanier, Woodbridge 43-355-3 Danny Briggs,…
Wow! He's averaging 15.7 yds/carry. That's insane. By comparison, the top 5 RB's excluding him average 75 carries. That would project to 1,177 yards! I know it's probably not sustainable, but that's impressive.

Can we please bring back the option with Long, Erv, and Dontae in the backfield...so much freaking speed.

we ran the option last game. i believe mcfarlane got the pitch when the de collapsed and gave long a good lick. the rb didn't score but it was a nice gainer in the red zone.

I see a lot of Erv Phillips in him, cant hurt to have a few more of those type players

Just out of curiosity, how is the competition level? Very impressive, not taking anything away from him. But there are a lot of bad players out there by the looks.

I think the competition level is pretty high. I am sure there are some NJ posters here who know for sure, but his school has 2,800 students and they play in the division of public and private schools with enrollment of 1,000-2,800

Just out of curiosity, how is the competition level? Very impressive, not taking anything away from him. But there are a lot of bad players out there by the looks.

Great players will make other players look bad.

we ran the option last game. i believe mcfarlane got the pitch when the de collapsed and gave long a good lick. the rb didn't score but it was a nice gainer in the red zone.
Yeah there is just no reason to not run the speed option with a dual threat QB, I don't remember using it once with GM at the offensive helm. Just another tool in your repertoire, why not throw it in, can only help in the redzone.