Class of 2018 - RB Dylan McDuffie (NY) Grad Portal from Ga Tech to Kansas | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 RB Dylan McDuffie (NY) Grad Portal from Ga Tech to Kansas

Cousin Of Isaish McDuffie Syracuse Verbal committ_ Will Dylan have 1500 yards this years?

• Yes

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • NO

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WNY AAU

Walk On
There’s still time to see some high school football on Scrimmage Saturday.

There were plenty of fans at Lockport, Niagara Falls and Canisius’ Stransky Complex (at least leaving as I arrived) taking in the action with a nice turnout at Max D. Lederer Field to see Lockport, Grand Island, St. Francis, Sweet Home, Niagara-Wheatfield and St. Mary’s go through a pad-popping experience.

Some observations:

Sweet Home is still going to be Sweet Home. The Panthers, who graduated a bunch of seniors from last year’s Section VI Class A championship team, more than held their own during their pad-popping period with St. Francis. Sophomore running back Dylan McDuffie, of the famed McDuffie football family of Western New York, ran hard and well for the Panthers, who have made it to the Ralph eight years in a row

http://preptalk.buffalonews.com/2015/08/29/last-call-for-scrimmage-saturday/

[Edited to include link to article]

Attachments

• IMG_1574.JPG
    IMG_1574.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 476
Last edited by a moderator:
Is it me or what, this kid doesn't look to be that quick or fast. I don't know if it is the video or what it may be. And what is the competition he is going up against?

He's a 4.6 last year at 2 camps he attended 4.5 and 4.6 hand time...at the sound Mind Sound Body camp RB coaches From Michigan(TyWheatly) who first saw him run was in a Varsity track meet last year Where he ran an 11.2 /Michigan State to name a few coached as a Freshman at 5'11 205 asked him to Came to camp but it's only so many weekends he going this year...he's getting a lot of Love from the likes of Miami Hurricanes Clemson and even Notre Dame..
image.jpg

He's a 4.6 last year at 2 camps he attended 4.5 and 4.6 hand time...at the sound Mind Sound Body camp RB coaches From Michigan(TyWheatly) who first saw him run was in a Varsity track meet last year Where he ran an 11.2 /Michigan State to name a few coached as a Freshman at 5'11 205 asked him to Came to camp but it's only so many weekends he going this year...he's getting a lot of Love from the likes of Miami Hurricanes Clemson and even Notre Dame..View attachment 50237
With his cousin coming to SU, does this give us a chance?

To be honest he went to Syracuse camp the Last session because of Coach Bullough and because high school had conversations with Coach Bullough..With the mindset let keep an open mind and He fell in Love With Coaches...He been there when he was young watching Jonny Flynn play basketball who he know because Jonny played Basketball for his father AAU program when Dylan was very young..and Syracuse wasn't only recruiting His Cousin Isaiah but also recruiting his Cousin Dave Moore QB Milton GA...to answer question YES him and Isaish are like BROTHERS and both Played together since 6 yrs old...Isaiah is HANDS DOWN a LB that's going to be special and Dylan Run that Ball catch out the backfield run around or through you and Attacks the LB in the whole...15 benching 290 and varsity Basketball since Freshman year and Track...just peck your head in Isaish and Dylan hands down the best 2 players in BUFFALO...

To be honest he went to Syracuse camp the Last session because of Coach Bullough and because high school had conversations with Coach Bullough..With the mindset let keep an open mind and He fell in Love With Coaches...He been there when he was young watching Jonny Flynn play basketball who he know because Jonny played Basketball for his father AAU program when Dylan was very young..and Syracuse wasn't only recruiting His Cousin Isaiah but also recruiting his Cousin Dave Moore QB Milton GA...to answer question YES him and Isaish are like BROTHERS and both Played together since 6 yrs old...Isaiah is HANDS DOWN a LB that's going to be special and Dylan Run that Ball catch out the backfield run around or through you and Attacks the LB in the whole...15 benching 290 and varsity Basketball since Freshman year and Track...just peck your head in Isaish and Dylan hands down the best 2 players in BUFFALO...
Good to know, and I didn't know they were cousins with Dave Moore. Those are three terrific athletes. I would love to see them all in Orange.

Good to know, and I didn't know they were cousins with Dave Moore. Those are three terrific athletes. I would love to see them all in Orange.

And could explain Moore's sudden interest in SU when everyone thought he was solid to SMU.

Thanks for the information. I hope the SU coaches are showing him the love.

Let me make this clear I stated merely that Dylan and David are Cousin on different sides...and that Syracuse was a recruiting David as well...From my understanding His commit to SMU is Solid...Isiash and Dylan are both from here(NY) and While they Both hope to lead the Team To Syracuse to compete for a State championship (That's the main reason Dylan didn't Transfer to Canisuis, Milton GA, IMG, Woodberry Forest VA or St. Francis which all recruited him) they both also would like to leave HS passing Chris McDuffie 98-2001 (4633-College:UB) Ted McDuffie 1989-1992(4358-College Temple) and T.J McDuffie (03-2006:Milford Prep before injury)all 3 on NY STATE ALL TIME RUSHING LIST...Ted and Chris both boys uncle and T.J Dylan's brother and Isaiah Cousin...it's should be a little harder for Dylan considering he playing in CLASS A but he not the type to count out!

http://www.roadtosyracuse.com/reference/records-rushing-303.shtml#.VeTYqYb3bCQ

Are you a relative or coach of them?

Is it me or what, this kid doesn't look to be that quick or fast. I don't know if it is the video or what it may be. And what is the competition he is going up against?

Keeping In mind that film is his freshman year you can see the building blocksof a future star on the film. As he gets older he'll get a more explosive burst through the line but as a frosh running vs upperclassmen he still isn't getting caught from behind or tackled easily.

Yeah and to be honest you can see the Burst last Weekend he was without a doubt the fastest player in his four way scrimmage against AA school and 2 Cathloic programs...he gotten Bigger and faster since last year 6' 210 good weight...The one thing is he's benching 290 going into his Soph...Second place and Top skill in IRON MAN POINTS...bench 290 fourty 4.5 S.S 4.1 BJ 10.6 vertical 30 the crazy thing is Rivals got him lumped with 6 Backs and 5 of them are older kids...The 1 local kid that been his comp. since he was 6 move to Ga. A year 1/2 ago and was held back is top 3 players in GA and Top 5 In the Country...Kenny Edwards...
image.jpg

Yeah and to be honest you can see the Burst last Weekend he was without a doubt the fastest player in his four way scrimmage against AA school and 2 Cathloic programs...he gotten Bigger and faster since last year 6' 210 good weight...The one thing is he's benching 290 going into his Soph...Second place and Top skill in IRON MAN POINTS...bench 290 fourty 4.5 S.S 4.1 BJ 10.6 vertical 30 the crazy thing is Rivals got him lumped with 6 Backs and 5 of them are older kids...The 1 local kid that been his comp. since he was 6 move to Ga. A year 1/2 ago and was held back is top 3 players in GA and Top 5 In the Country...Kenny Edwards...View attachment 50329
We all know that the recruiting sites don't see them all, and ignore upstate NY. But, his talent will show in college and the NFL finds the best regardless of where the players are.

The player I am surprised Syracuse didn't pay more attention to was Brandon Smiley...when I met this young man he was going into his Senior year but he was the REAL DEAL...I made a few call from him but it was late in the Game So he decided to take the 1st offer which was BUFFALO...6' 3 42 inch vertical 4.5 GREAT character young man 4 yrs honor roll...ive known Former Cuse WR Mike Williams since he was a kid and The same type of athlete...Already number 2 at WR on Buffalo Depth Chart...and his Father was a former NFL player...

An advanced athlete for his age for sure. I'm liking the program getting into Western NY more as I think they have a lot of good athletes in that area. Hope WNY AAU can continue to give us progress updates on the McDuffie boys as well as other interesting prospects from the area as the season goes on and thank you for the information so far.

Go Orange!

The player on the far right is named Micheal Jonathan. Looks like he is a recent emigrant to the US from Lagos. Looks like he plays basketball and is trying to play football too. Really raw but has a lot of potential.

The player on the far right is named Micheal Jonathan. Looks like he is a recent emigrant to the US from Lagos. Looks like he plays basketball and is trying to play football too. Really raw but has a lot of potential.
The kid is huge. He makes McDuffie look tiny.

With all the talk of keeping our NY players home THIS KID is a player we need to make sure goes Orange. An offensive weapon who could flourish in Dino's system with an older cousin already Orange he's a MUST GET!

With all the talk of keeping our NY players home THIS KID is a player we need to make sure goes Orange. An offensive weapon who could flourish in Dino's system with an older cousin already Orange he's a MUST GET!

Him and Judge Culpepper would be a great start to the 2018 class.

Yes Michael Jonathan is new to the game he has tremendous up side at 6'6 and a very gift athlete .. By the CBA he should be a player..
In regard To Dylan he doing great getting alot of attention from big programs. Alot of the coaches wanted to know about his ability to catch the ball and 3 weeks ago he put that to rest 7 on 7 catching 9 tds out of the slot and 3 Int at S/LB. Invited to Opening REGIONAL and Rivals Camp invite only he should do well was texted by performance last week at 4.51 laser time and benched 225 16 times...at 15 years old coming to Syracuse spring game on 4/2 to see if the love is real!
7 o n 7

Attachments

• image-4.jpg
    image-4.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 100
  • FB_IMG_1457962913644.jpg
    FB_IMG_1457962913644.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members