Class of 2018 - RB Dylan McDuffie (NY) Grad Portal from Ga Tech to Kansas | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 RB Dylan McDuffie (NY) Grad Portal from Ga Tech to Kansas

Cousin Of Isaish McDuffie Syracuse Verbal committ_ Will Dylan have 1500 yards this years?

• Yes

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • NO

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
225 for 16 is great. That's what I was doing at 15 but I was a D-end who was a lot bigger then him, so that's impressive.

Let me say this I didn't put Dylan stat up for any other reason than to show his commitment to working hard and being the best player he can be! He's not the type of player that care about stats he only motivation is to WIN! period! With that being said he has no interest to being the Best RB in his class in NY state he goes to all the camp with Players across the country and Truly work hard to being better then THEM! NY state get go respect in FOOTBALL! Dylan got recruited By THE COACH AT Woodberry Forest In VA AND Milton in GA and one of the Players he played against his whole life Move to GA. 2 years ago get held back and he's the 2nd best LB in the State in 2019 and they don't think NY player can compete that's CRAZY!

TO CHANGE THR SUBJECT THIS KID RECRUITING WILL PICK UP ALSO D1 prospect 6'3 1-2 DE 2018 Michon DUDLEY OHARA HS

Let me say this I didn't put Dylan stat up for any other reason than to show his commitment to working hard and being the best player he can be! He's not the type of player that care about stats he only motivation is to WIN! period! With that being said he has no interest to being the Best RB in his class in NY state he goes to all the camp with Players across the country and Truly work hard to being better then THEM! NY state get go respect in FOOTBALL! Dylan got recruited By THE COACH AT Woodberry Forest In VA AND Milton in GA and one of the Players he played against his whole life Move to GA. 2 years ago get held back and he's the 2nd best LB in the State in 2019 and they don't think NY player can compete that's CRAZY!

TO CHANGE THR SUBJECT THIS KID RECRUITING WILL PICK UP ALSO D1 prospect 6'3 1-2 DE 2018 Michon DUDLEY OHARA HS

What do you think the chances are of him staying in upstate NY and coming to SU. I have to think that the next couple of years of seeing how Dino's offense will do will have to have an impact on that decision. If he sees our RBs making a killing in this offense I think that would be a good sign. Dylan would kill it in the #orangeisthenewfast dome. Your thoughts?

Impressive athlete. Really long arms, like his quickness and agility a lot.

Dylan coach Jerry Smith just took Dylan along with 13 other players on a 7 days 34 schools tour 5 a day! Including Syracuse tonight and then Spring tomorrow... Dylan and his cousin Isaiah are VERY VERY close so that's a factor but PENN-STATE, PITTSBURGH, Michigan state and B.C is showing lot of love...Vincent Marshall we met last year and was extremely impressed so Syracuse is a Top 4 school

The boys in WNY understand the importance of helping NY ACC raise to the TOP! They getting tried of hearing N.Y. state is a bottom feeder! These boys Train with John Ofter one of the TOP in the country... he train players like khial Mack, Brandon Oliver Rob Gronchowski and lashwan McCoy so they not intimidate by anyone! COME out week 2 when St Francis come to SYRACUSE to play CBA and witness yourself

The boys in WNY understand the importance of helping NY ACC raise to the TOP! They getting tried of hearing N.Y. state is a bottom feeder! These boys Train with John Ofter one of the TOP in the country... he train players like khial Mack, Brandon Oliver Rob Gronchowski and lashwan McCoy so they not intimidate by anyone! COME out week 2 when St Francis come to SYRACUSE to play CBA and witness yourself
I will be there!

I coach for CBA just curious is Dylan attending St Francis this year?

Dylan coach Jerry Smith just took Dylan along with 13 other players on a 7 days 34 schools tour 5 a day! Including Syracuse tonight and then Spring tomorrow... Dylan and his cousin Isaiah are VERY VERY close so that's a factor but PENN-STATE, PITTSBURGH, Michigan state and B.C is showing lot of love...Vincent Marshall we met last year and was extremely impressed so Syracuse is a Top 4 school

Any hints from the new Syracuse coaching staff about an offer for Dylan?

FB_IMG_1459565309309.jpg

I coach for CBA just curious is Dylan attending St Francis this year?
I just ran into him and I think, his father and another kid today at the Roy Rogers at the thruway stop in Waterloo. They walked in while I was waiting for my order and I noticed his recruiting badge around his neck. I asked him if he was a Syracuse recruit and he said yes. I asked him what school he goes to and he said St Frances in Buffalo. I told him I was going to look him up. I never read the recruiting board so I wasn't aware of his name. I filled up my drink and turned around and they were gone. They didn't even order anything. Needless to say, I didn't get to learn any other info.

Yes... We didn't mean to leave so abruptly we had hope for a Subway. I can say in the brief time of we talked i was impressed with your passion for the program. Syracuse unversity is truly Blessed to have so many committed DIE HARD fan for a program that's struggled in football for some time! I truly hope they have their man now because CNY and The state deserve a program that has a chance to compete at a high level.

Yes... We didn't mean to leave so abruptly we had hope for a Subway. I can say in the brief time of we talked i was impressed with your passion for the program. Syracuse unversity is truly Blessed to have so many committed DIE HARD fan for a program that's struggled in football for some time! I truly hope they have their man now because CNY and The state deserve a program that has a chance to compete at a high level.
Well said, and after watching the spring game, do you think he is the man for Syracuse?

I do it's very tough to Judge a coach without allowing him to Recruit the type of athletes that he thinks best fits his system! I've been blessed to be apart of college football for a very Long time and seen a lot of coaches and styles its tough to make a snap judgement either way but I can say I WAS VERY IMPRESSED with them at a camp I worked last year...I am abeast with the Off. But I think their going to need a few more Playmaker to be successful in the ACC. Also it's becoming very important to have a Big Athletic Group of DB's but time will tell...He seem to be a player coach which can be a double edge sword!

I do it's very tough to Judge a coach without allowing him to Recruit the type of athletes that he thinks best fits his system! I've been blessed to be apart of college football for a very Long time and seen a lot of coaches and styles its tough to make a snap judgement either way but I can say I WAS VERY IMPRESSED with them at a camp I worked last year...I am abeast with the Off. But I think their going to need a few more Playmaker to be successful in the ACC. Also it's becoming very important to have a Big Athletic Group of DB's but time will tell...He seem to be a player coach which can be a double edge sword!
I didnt get a chance to talk to Dylan. I saw him but I wasnt sure it was him because of the st francis shirt he was wearing. I was thinking he was still sweet home and wasnt aware that he transferred. Yeah I saw him friday night. I was there for the coaching clinic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom