Class of 2018 - RB Dylan McDuffie (NY) Grad Portal from Ga Tech to Kansas | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 RB Dylan McDuffie (NY) Grad Portal from Ga Tech to Kansas

Cousin Of Isaish McDuffie Syracuse Verbal committ_ Will Dylan have 1500 yards this years?

• Yes

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • NO

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
uniofficial visit jan. 14th

1st team all league, All WNY, CONNOLLY CUP FINALIST(GIVEN TO WNY BEST PLAYER) RUNNER UP TO COUSIN Isaiah McDuffie- 1st time in 50 year history 2 family members up for award...WNYHS football Offensive MVP for 2016...MMHA Championship game offensive MVP 217 rushing and 2 TDS vs Canisuis...

Jr. Season 1545 yards 17 TD's - Dylan McDuffie highlights - Hudl

WNY, I think you've answered this before, but has SU pulling back from Isaiah had any affect on Dylan?

uniofficial visit jan. 14th

1st team all league, All WNY, CONNOLLY CUP FINALIST(GIVEN TO WNY BEST PLAYER) RUNNER UP TO COUSIN Isaiah McDuffie- 1st time in 50 year history 2 family members up for award...WNYHS football Offensive MVP for 2016...MMHA Championship game offensive MVP 217 rushing and 2 TDS vs Canisuis...

Jr. Season 1545 yards 17 TD's - Dylan McDuffie highlights - Hudl
Do you know if this is a Jr Day visit. I know of at least one other 2018 visiting that day.

hi
It's great that these Buffalo schools are challenging themselves against top tier competition. The Erie privates make sense given it's less than 2 hrs away.
I don't understand why programs from CNY don't take advantage of playing better teams! Who cares about your record if it's packed with alot of fluff... getting the teams to be the BEST you can be should be the goal...We finished 6-5 lost the championship to a good Canisuis team that went the distance 30-21 who turned around and beat Cardinal Hayes from N.Y. and CBA lost to VICTOR... Who almost lost to and OK Lancaster team..

IMG_1210.jpg
IMG_1205.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1199.jpg
    IMG_1199.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 47
That’s a pretty talented family - three uncles who played at UB and a cousin in the NFL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom