Class of 2017 - RB Jalen Holston (GA) Verbal to VT | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 RB Jalen Holston (GA) Verbal to VT

Offers include Cincy, Duke, GT, Florida, Miss St, Mizzou, NC ST, UNC, SC, RU, Vandy, UVA, VT

Last edited:

Who's Mike? Hope he's a close family member or coach or pastor or boyfriend and not some random dorky white dude at his high school that he wants to humor with this tweet.

Who's Mike? Hope he's a close family member or coach or pastor or boyfriend and not some random dorky white dude at his high school that he wants to humor with this tweet.

I'm trying to figure out why 2 Syracuse fans would think it would be a good idea to have a personal conversation back and forth on his Twitter feed. I mean if you want to congratulate him or whatever fine but is it really necessary to talk about your future travel plans back and forth?

Why are we offering this kid when we already had Damone Drew committed? Is this kid any different than the one that wanted to commit?

Why are we offering this kid when we already had Damone Drew committed? Is this kid any different than the one that wanted to commit?

Maybe this kid has sufficient grades to qualify and the other one didn't?

Maybe the coaches just like his film/attitude/potential/whatever better?

Maybe Other?

I'm trying to figure out why 2 Syracuse fans would think it would be a good idea to have a personal conversation back and forth on his Twitter feed. I mean if you want to congratulate him or whatever fine but is it really necessary to talk about your future travel plans back and forth?
Because some of the people on Twitter are idiots.

I think he ment Mike Hart, our RB coach, could def be wrong though but that's what I got out of the heart emoji following "Mike" in his tweet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom