Class of 2016 - RB Jaydakis Scott (NY) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Jaydakis Scott (NY)

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
2014-10-24-ss-CNS-LPOOL_10.jpg

I don't believe SU is involved with Jadakis but I have friends who are local HS coaches, and they say Scott is easily the best player in CNY right now and a definite D1 prospect.

Ran ran for 1367 yards and 21 TDs last year. Has 491 yards and 13 TDs in three games so far this season. Up to 5'9, 200 pounds for his senior season. Looks like he can run.

Here is his junior tape. Thought maybe with Washington out he might get some late consideration. His extreme cutting ability and speed remind me of Joe Morris.

I bet he does well at whatever school he ends up attending.....

Linkage to Run From This Season

Looks good Tomcat. I think he'd fit in the hybrid role. Too bad.

There's a kid out in Troy tearing things up unfortunately he's only about 145 pounds. Damani Soares. He looks like watching our own Jacob Hill

That run starting at the 58 second mark is freaking beautiful.

I am not an evaluator of talent, but I like that the kid spots daylight and gets there. Also, he fights for every yard.

He is torching 1a right now here locally. He ran all over CNS two weeks ago.

He is a great talent but the kid would have trouble qualifying anywhere. Rumor around Syracuse is he should have been ineligible all last year and this year not sure how true it is but it's a shame because the kid can play.

I would love to see Jacob Hill's video from high school,but he is not as fast as Hill is.

Update...Scott was hurt most of the season but recently returned and will lead Liverpool in a monster game against CBA in the Dome Saturday night.

He wants desperately to be an Orangeman. Has grade issues but if he can overcome them, SU is interested.

Linkage

I'm not saying I know everything about Scott, but I graduated from Liverpool last year, he's a nice kid. But unfortunately he has more than just grade issues which are very bad, but theres more than that. He has gotten in some trouble off the field. But there is no doubt the kid is extremely talented, also a very good basketball player. His best bet is to go the JUCO route then try and transfer in. But he will have a MONSTER game saturday no doubt. I will be in attendance to see the matchup vs. CBA. GO WARRIORS!!!!!

sutomcat said:
Update...Scott was hurt most of the season but recently returned and will lead Liverpool in a monster game against CBA in the Dome Saturday night. He wants desperately to be an Orangeman. Has grade issues but if he can overcome them, SU is interested. Linkage

Watch for the Scott on CBA. Only a sophomore. Bigger than Jaydakis and I'm sure has good grades.

Here's hoping the recruiting machine that is CBA goes down. I'm sick of them winning with other districts' players.

Here's hoping the recruiting machine that is CBA goes down. I'm sick of them winning with other districts' players.
CBA tried to get an Alum who is the Superintendent of the Oneida school district to sponsor a scholarship there about 5 years ago. He was like "hell no" I am the Superintendent of Oneida. First hand as he was one of my coaches in high school and I ran into him a high school game. Perceptions if the word had gotten out. He said CBA was very pissed off over the rejection.

Stevie is going to big time. Lsu loves him I know for a fact coach O doesn't want his name to get out there because of how many other schools will be drooling over him. Clemson has already got his film as well and really likes him. His father was a practice squad player for the Chiefs. He's only going to get better it's only his second year ever playing rb.

Jaydakis Scott. Stevie Scott.

tumblr_m83bbz1ixZ1rvjt2vo2_250.gif

Update...Scott was hurt most of the season but recently returned and will lead Liverpool in a monster game against CBA in the Dome Saturday night.

He wants desperately to be an Orangeman. Has grade issues but if he can overcome them, SU is interested.

Linkage
Totally agree with what you say. Jaydakis is a stud. He has D1 talent, I hope SU is interested in him.

nolanweidner ‏@nolan_weidner 2h2 hours ago
We're under way in Class AA title game,

Jaydakis Scott in wildcat formation for Lpool

stevie scott is stuffed at the 6 --- Liverpool ball

Stevie Scott fumbles and Liverpool has it at the Brothers 31

Jaydakis Scott rumbles in from 4 yards out, and Liverpool is up 15-3 with 8:09 left in the third quarter, pending the PAT

Jaydakis Scott runs 42 yards for a TD - Liverpool up 22-3 with 10:56 to play

His 40 yard TD run he just broke off was a thing of beauty. Like legit ESPN Top 10 play of the night!

nolanweidner ‏@nolan_weidner 35s35 seconds ago
Jaydakis Scott puts this one away with a 40-yard TD run for Liverpool -- Warriors up 28-3 with 9:38 left

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom