Class of 2017 - RB Jesse Conners Walk-on Transfer to Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 RB Jesse Conners Walk-on Transfer to Syracuse

Kid looks good and reminds me of OLB Jaime Kimmel from the early 80's.

I know Jessie he is a great kid. An amazingly athletic family too bad he isn't bringing his brother who is playing Lax at UVA as a LSM. Jessie played fullback for our team and just destroyed people in the hole letting his brother free for long runs.
Mac Atkins was the kid I liked on that Pittsford team but its great to see Jesse's progress. Prep school really helped him. He looks bigger stronger and faster now. Would love to see him earn a scholarship.

I know Jessie he is a great kid. An amazingly athletic family too bad he isn't bringing his brother who is playing Lax at UVA as a LSM. Jessie played fullback for our team and just destroyed people in the hole letting his brother free for long runs.

Jared Conners?

Maybe next year. ;)

Jared Conners?

Maybe next year. ;)

Yep Jared was an amazing football player. I feel that I screwed my step-son over by moving away from they Pittsford youth program between 5th and 8 grade the group of kids we were in with went 26-1. They taught kids the right way to play and it was by far the best program we have been involved with. Oh and besides the Connors we had both Barker boys who are playing lax at OSU.

It's been a while since we've had an effective Jumbo package to employ in short yardage situations.

Guys like this can really help a team. Special team stars and great situational players. Kid is jacked and seems to be a late bloomer. Solid pick up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom