CATCHES THE BALL
USED ON GO ROUTES MUCH OF THE TIME DUE TO SKILLS AND SPEED
THIS IS SEAN TUCKER SPEED AND BURST
PR
KR

GREAT OFFER ONLY EVERYONE ELSE IS OFFERING TOO
FDSlCqaXEAUcJTq

Hell yah, especially if we get a commitment right after. :) Go Orange
We need to calibrate our expectations. These types of recruits are generally going to wait until later in the process to commit. A visit without commitment isn't the end of the world. But a visit with immediate commitment will still be rare.

We need to calibrate our expectations. These types of recruits are generally going to wait until later in the process to commit. A visit without commitment isn't the end of the world. But a visit with immediate commitment will still be rare.

I assume a lot of these kids are going to assess their NIL situation as well. In a weird way, that is sort of in line with what kids have to do who are recruited for sports that not necessarily "full ride" sports (e.g., baseball, lacrosse, wrestling, etc. [pretty much every sport except football and basketball]).

I agree it isn't the end of the world, however I will take the commitment if they give it. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom