Class of 2016 - RB Kareem Walker (NJ) Committed to Michigan/to Fort Scott CC | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Kareem Walker (NJ) Committed to Michigan/to Fort Scott CC

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
No. 12 Kareem Walker, No. 32 Hasise Dubois, No. 36 Quayshon Alexander and their teammates were paid in-school visits by Michigan linebackers coach Roy Manning, as well as coaches from Rutgers, Ohio State, Notre Dame, Miami (Fla.), Auburn, Wisconsin, Pitt, North Carolina, Iowa, Clemson, Syracuse, N.C. State, Maryland, Duke, UMass and more. Walker, only a sophomore, says he will enroll in college mid-senior year.
http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/i...ting_njcom_top_50_recruit_updates_may_16.html

FSU Camp

@TomahawkNation
Kareem Walker 2016 RB from Jersey.

Bp75WdmCEAAoL22.jpg

wasn't he committed to ohio state ?

yea committed to them before or during half time of the national champion ship game, they went on to accept commitments from two other top 5 RB's. A lot of people were saying he wouldn't end up at OSU when all was said and done.

yea committed to them before or during half time of the national champion ship game, they went on to accept commitments from two other top 5 RB's. A lot of people were saying he wouldn't end up at OSU when all was said and done.
Nothing better than going to their hated enemy. Looks like some battles are ahead.

Sounds like "long and trusting friendship" is a knock at OSU taking 2 other RBs after Kareem committed. I like it!

Of course the tweeter is an Ohio State fan. ;)

Last edited:
I wonder what is happening up in Michigan. There was another running back on this year’s Last Chance U.