Class of 2016 - RB Kentrail Moran (IL) DeCommit from Illinois | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Kentrail Moran (IL) DeCommit from Illinois

It could be that Dino is trusting his assistant coach's opinions and who they want to bring in. Mike Hart was WMU's RB coach. Mike Hart wanted Shaw at WMU. He knows the guy can play and the relationship between player and position coach is already there.

I agree with this. I'm just getting a little nervous with signing day approaching. With double digit decommits I guess I've adopted a bird in the hand approach at this point.

Moran would definitely commit if offered, but I don't think they are enamored with his speed(or lack of it). I like him and would be fine if they had brought him in. but, they know a hell of a lot more than me.

I agree with this. I'm just getting a little nervous with signing day approaching. With double digit decommits I guess I've adopted a bird in the hand approach at this point.

i wouldn't be nervous about the running back position

i wouldn't be nervous about the running back position

Overall, I'm fine with that position. I'm happy with who we have coming back as well. Maybe I'm thinking in draft mode where we should grab the best available player regardless of position!

is he def not coming here, seems like we are missing out on some of our higher rated backs?

doesn't look like it. His visit for this weekend was canceled and I have heard nothing about it being rescheduled. He never has been offered by the staff. Unless they change their minds and offer him, which I don't think will happen, then he will be going elsewhere

I may be wrong, but losing him isn't going to be that big of a deal. For what we have, and what we have coming in,we will do just fine.