Class of 2016 - RB Kentrail Moran (IL) DeCommit from Illinois | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Kentrail Moran (IL) DeCommit from Illinois

So would HCSS take the hands off approach with Cubit that Marrone did with Bill O'Brien?

So would HCSS take the hands off approach with Cubit that Marrone did with Bill O'Brien?
I doubt it. The difference is that the coach that recruited the kid is gone. At least the head coach is. He should know all of his options.

So how's it standing with this kid? Do we have a legitimate chance?

I would be surprise if he doesn't flip to us honestly
I haven't Ben following Moran that closely, but what's that based on? I know we want him, and things are a bit different now that the Illini are going through those things. I just don't know what makes people believe he's coming our way.

I haven't Ben following Moran that closely, but what's that based on? I know we want him, and things are a bit different now that the Illini are going through those things. I just don't know what makes people believe he's coming our way.
He's got a great relationship with DeAndre Smith, he's taking an official visit, and the general buzz is that the momentum is firmly in our direction at the moment, from people with inside info.

Hey Kentrail,

In case you missed this quote ,
" I looked (Floyd Little up), I looked (Jim Brown) up. They're the greats. Syracuse started RBU. It's a great tradition here. Who wouldn't want to come here, just looking at those guys?" - Leonard Fournette

He's got a great relationship with DeAndre Smith, he's taking an official visit, and the general buzz is that the momentum is firmly in our direction at the moment, from people with inside info.

I would be willing to bet that practically no one would have thought 6 months ago that we would have landed RW to begin with, and then potentially recover this well after a decommit from him. Hats off to Coach Smith.

I would be willing to bet that practically no one would have thought 6 months ago that we would have landed RW to begin with, and then potentially recover this well after a decommit from him. Hats off to Coach Smith.
Agreed. And obviously, we don't have Moran yet. But the momentum certainly seems to be shifting in our direction to flip him.