Class of 2016 - RB/LB Jordan Bentley Guntersville (AL) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB/LB Jordan Bentley Guntersville (AL)

bcubs9497

Grumpy Fat B@stard
Jordan Bentley is a Class of 2016 RB/LB from Guntersville High School; a 5A school few miles down the road from Brindlee Mountain. He rushed for 1300+ yards as a sophomore, and for 1800+ yards and 30 TDs this past season. Jordan made first team all state as a sophomore, and 2nd team all state this past year. Also made All-County and All-Region as a sophomore and junior.

Here's his junior Hudl film: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1498205/highlights/223307380/v2

What do y'all think?

I like him a lot at RB or H-Back. Good pad level through the line, lethel first cut ability, and very good vision. Suffice to say I would be excited if he was one of our commits and could see him potentially running the H-Back hybrid role we'll see Erv Phillips run this year.

I like him a lot at RB or H-Back. Good pad level through the line, lethel first cut ability, and very good vision. Suffice to say I would be excited if he was one of our commits and could see him potentially running the H-Back hybrid role we'll see Erv Phillips run this year.

Right now, Jordan has no offers. Not sure how much, if any, interest he's getting from 'Bama or Auburn, or any other SEC team for that matter. Anyways, I did turn Coach Daoust on to Jordan. Hopefully things work out.

Right now, Jordan has no offers. Not sure how much, if any, interest he's getting from 'Bama or Auburn, or any other SEC team for that matter. Anyways, I did turn Coach Daoust on to Jordan. Hopefully things work out.

Good stuff and much appreciated! Do he and Steven know each other outside of being top players in the area and casually crossing paths?

Reminds me of this kid from Tampa FL back in the 90s......can't remember his name but he was like 6-1 and 210 pounder that could not only move but cut at full speed.

Good stuff and much appreciated! Do he and Steven know each other outside of being top players in the area and casually crossing paths?

He knows of Jordan, but they've never really crossed paths.

Been yapping with someone who has a bit of insider information. Jordan is getting some interest, G5 schools, I think. No one's jumped in, yet. Maybe we'll be the first.

To me, Jordan looks an awful lot like Rudy Ford of New Hope, AL, except bigger and stronger. Rudy's playing at Auburn now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom