Class of 2017 - RB Markenzy Pierre (FL) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 RB Markenzy Pierre (FL) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if new Purdue coach Jeff Brohm reengages here. Does Pierre want to play in ACC or B10. Hope we can hold them and others off.

The staff loves both our RB commits this cycle and are making sure both of them know the opportunity they have coming in. To be completely honest, from what I've heard, it wouldn't surprise me if our starting running back next season currently is not on the team.

And what B said earlier - the staff knows how to close. Those last two recruiting visit days are going to feature all of or guys with our final prospects. If there's any consolation prize to not getting a bowl - it's allowing hear guys who are dynamic recruiters to go full tilt until signing day.

The staff loves both our RB commits this cycle and are making sure both of them know the opportunity they have coming in. To be completely honest, from what I've heard, it wouldn't surprise me if our starting running back next season currently is not on the team.

And what B said earlier - the staff knows how to close. Those last two recruiting visit days are going to feature all of or guys with our final prospects. If there's any consolation prize to not getting a bowl - it's allowing hear guys who are dynamic recruiters to go full tilt until signing day.
So does that mean Striz is playing defense?

I believe he's coming in as an ATH. He'll be given a look all over the place (RB, WR, DB). He may be needed on the secondary out of necessity.

Neal ends up in the slot and I think Strickland could be moved as well.

Strick stays on O or moves to the secondary?

Strick stays on O or moves to the secondary?

I'd hope it would be on the defensive side of the ball. He was a pretty good safety coming out of high school and we definitely need help there.

Yeah my hope is Stritz ends up at CB and Strickland to safety. Both have perform,ed well there in HS and is a huge position of need.

Markenzy Pierre ‏@MarkenzyP 12m12 minutes ago

Got to spend the night with a fellow Orangemen
1f34a.png
1f4aa.png
@wolf_gangclarke

•MBK•
‏@wolf_gangclarke 10m10 minutes ago
@MarkenzyP this just something small just wait till you get to cuse G

I believe he's coming in as an ATH. He'll be given a look all over the place (RB, WR, DB). He may be needed on the secondary out of necessity.

Neal ends up in the slot and I think Strickland could be moved as well.
Strickand should stay at rb. We need 3 at a minimum. Cant all be frosh .

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if new Purdue coach Jeff Brohm reengages here. Does Pierre want to play in ACC or B10. Hope we can hold them and others off.
ACC right now is trending stronger than the B1G...He'd be nutz to play in the B1G.

Nah, he'll get to play in front of his family twice when he travels to Florida St.

he would have won the QB competition but he didnt lead the go cart throw, he threw right at it.. the last couple learned to lead it quite a bit more and did better .

he would have won the QB competition but he didnt lead the go cart throw, he threw right at it.. the last couple learned to lead it quite a bit more and did better .
He missed two targets completely, don't think anyone else did that...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom