Class of 2017 - RB Markenzy Pierre (FL) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 RB Markenzy Pierre (FL) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Well he is still a verbal to us and hasn't flipped publicly so that looks promising.
Come on Markenzy! Purdue has six 3* players and Cuse has sixteen 3* players and a 4*. that should tell you at little something about the future. Plus we got coaches that coach guys up and we are on our way to having a prolific offense.We have one other back coming in who is probably more suited for CB and you are pretty much the prototype back we are looking for with little on the depth chart already. Don't second guess yourself now. Ride with us!
He's not going to Purdue, people just read too much into a cool picture that happened to be taken while he was wearing Purdue gear.

Color me 'looking too much into floyd's video' but it's clearly edited and I think they had him announcing someone else (BJ?) with Markenzy, hence him saying 'welcome to the family guys'

Color me 'looking too much into floyd's video' but it's clearly edited and I think they had him announcing someone else (BJ?) with Markenzy, hence him saying 'welcome to the family guys'
Definitely was announcing two guys when the video was originally shot, maybe Palmer too?

it could also be that he stumbled a bit and they had him repeat some part of it..

it could also be that he stumbled a bit and they had him repeat some part of it..

Could be - just not sure why he'd say 'guys'... nevertheless, happy he's orange

It genuinely makes zero sense to me. I'm excited to see what he can do, his stats were phenomenal and his measurables are great too. I feel like he's the sleeper of the class.

Love his compact size at the rb position. Perfect size for rbs these days. The days of the 6'3" rb are long gone.

It genuinely makes zero sense to me. I'm excited to see what he can do, his stats were phenomenal and his measurables are great too. I feel like he's the sleeper of the class.

Yep. A position of need, easier to see the field at RB as a freshman, beast in FL.

Honestly reminds me a lot of Fredericks against better HS competition.
I thought the same thing except MP has much better top end speed. I don't think he'll get caught from behind very often.

Think he is a steal. Yes, bizarre we were his only p5 offer. Has perfect size for a back and more speed than most think. IMHO , think he starts this year.

Think he is a steal. Yes, bizarre we were his only p5 offer. Has perfect size for a back and more speed than most think. IMHO , think he starts this year.
I don't. Too tough for a frosh with the blocking assignments. Plus, I think the starting back is Gus Edwards.

I don't. Too tough for a frosh with the blocking assignments. Plus, I think the starting back is Gus Edwards.

Well, i hope you are right there. Any more info on edwards making it to the hill? Will be tough on any rb new to the program since the rbs make the line calls.

If Edwards is on campus, agree. Otherwise, it's this kid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom