Class of 2025 - RB Max Guest (NC) [Sean Tucker clone] | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 RB Max Guest (NC) [Sean Tucker clone]

stuckinbig11

All American
I watched the local high school football game on tv on Friday night. They have a sophomore running back with speed and balance that reminds me of Tucker; he gets hit and does not go down. He had 156 yards on 12 carries. In future years, look for the name Max Guest, who plays for A.C. Reynolds High School in Asheville, NC.

The sophomore running back who reminds me of Sean Tucker -- Max Guest from A.C. Reynolds High School in Asheville, NC -- that I mentioned last week just got a scholarship offer from App. State.
Contact the staff about him

My candidate:
Sam Beers - Class of 23 Air Academy HS (same school as Mike Midkiff - our holder)
So far he has 4500 yds, averages 160 yds per game 5'10" 196# 10.8 100-yd dash
I've never seen him go down with one hit. I spoke with the coach. He's never had a harder worker.
The amazing thing is that he's not being recruited because the team sucks.

Contacted the staff on a 6'7 wide receiver who had great hands and speed, they never check him out. Geez who does that!!
Where did that WR wind up going?

Contacted the staff on a 6'7 wide receiver who had great hands and speed, they never check him out. Geez who does that!!
There is usually film on Hudl or elsewhere that they can watch before they decide to go see someone in person.

Sophomore Max Guest ran for 150 of his 196 total yards in the first half for A.C. Reynolds High in Asheville, NC. We've gotta recruit this kid.

Sophomore running back for A.C. Reynolds High in Asheville, NC had 150 of his total 196 rushing yards in the first half. We've gotta recruit this kid who runs like Sean Tucker.

I watched the local high school football game on tv on Friday night. They have a sophomore running back with speed and balance that reminds me of Tucker; he gets hit and does not go down. He had 156 yards on 12 carries. In future years, look for the name Max Guest, who plays for A.C. Reynolds High School in Asheville, NC.
MAX GUEST 2025 AC REYNOLDS HS, ASHEVILLE, NC
#5 RB 5' 9" 180 /// 4.52 - 40

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM:

FAST
ELUSIVE - BUT NEEDS TO DEVELOP BETTER JUKES/MOVES
POWERFUL FOR SIZE - TRIES AND SUCCEEDS AT TIMES TO GAIN YDS AFTER HE'S TACKLED

stuckinbig11: for comparison - at the same grade level as Max at a Bowie State football camp that attracted coaches form around the country accompanied by assistant coach Dominique Warren from Calvert Hall, Seans HS, Sean ran a 4.27 in front of a group of coaches. They all had different times but nothing above a 4.29. So they asked him to run it again, which he did, and all of them had times of between 4.29 and 4.31. When Reno Ferri who was a coach at the time at Towson U nearby and had earned the trust of Calvert coaches they tipped him off to Sean's potential and elite speed.

Last edited: