Class of 2015 - RB Reggie Gallaspy Jr (NC) Verbal to NC State | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 RB Reggie Gallaspy Jr (NC) Verbal to NC State

Offers include Duke, ECU, Wake, State, Carolina, Ill, WVU, UVA, GT, Syracuse

Bk-arRvIMAA01Pt.jpg:large

Like this tape a lot. Sees holes quickly, makes decisive, though often subtle, cuts. Has a second gear when he needs to outrun somebody.

I'd be thrilled if he signed with us.

Like this tape a lot. Sees holes quickly, makes decisive, though often subtle, cuts. Has a second gear when he needs to outrun somebody.

I'd be thrilled if he signed with us.
The running back position is for me the mostexcitib=ng player on offense. The RB must clear the LOS and if he does he has 11 opponents that want to separate him from the ball by bashing him into a puddle of mushy pulp He needs the speed and ability to weave through these opponent players and try to make it to the land of "olley olley oxen free" and hope his teammates don't accomplish the bashing themselves..

Running back Reggie Gallaspy of Greensboro, N.C., has recent offers from California, Vanderbilt, Syracuse, Louisville and Boston College. Clemson continues showing interest but has not offered. His top five is Duke, N.C. State, North Carolina, West Virginia and Virginia. Several other schools could enter the mix for Gallaspy. Florida, Michigan State and Arkansas are showing interest in him.

http://www.postandcourier.com/artic...769/usc-lands-qb-tigers-closing-in-on-two-tes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom